About this listing
Home to many notable residents,many of whom are affiliated with local major league sports teams,as well as significant executives, musicians,actors & politicians Anaheim Hills offers unequaled natural beauty close to Disney & all spectacular sites.
Casa Miranda is located towards the end of a private street in a highly desirable neighborhood. Its' unique location offers you miles of hiking, biking and horse trails with easy freeway access taking you to Disneyland (only minutes away) & the highly sought after Orange County beaches & sites Southern California is famous for.
Enjoy this 2300 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 bath spacious townhome beautifully appointed with all modern conveniences such as Gourmet kitchen, flat screen TVs throughout, fireplace & central forced-air heating/AC system.
Your vacation home has U-verse with over 300 channels HBO & Showtime included. There are DVD players for movies, games, a piano, and a karaoke player for the entire family to enjoy (so bring your favorite CD's).
Master BDRM has a California King bed w/TV
*BDRM #2- has a King size bed
*BDRM #3- has a full size bed w/TV
*(Bedrooms 2&3 are separated by doors that close)
Downstairs Family Room has a pull-out bed & TV
After a long day at Disney or shopping at the numerous nearby malls come home and enjoy a dip in the salt water pool & jacuzzi or just kick back by your fireplace and have a glass of well-deserved wine.
This home is absolutely beautiful from the furnishings to the décor and the manicured grounds. This is for anyone wishing to spend time reconnecting with family & friends and to recharge!
Guests have access to the entire home, backyard, and private salt water pool and Jacuzzi. The garage and one closet in the home is locked for storage. There is ample free parking available for your stay.
Interaction with Guests
We allow our guests to enjoy our home and are not onsite though we are available should any needs arise.
Your vacation unit, Casa Miranda, in addition to the miles of hiking, biking and horse trails is within walking distance to a nature center, golf club and an equestrian center with horses for riding and other activities. Also enjoy numerous local dining establishments, shops and retail centers. Everything you can possibly need is right there.
If you decide to venture out you're just a short drive to the beaches, Disney, Knott's, Zoo, Museums,stadiums and many other attractions!
Public transportation is available throughout Anaheim but a rental car is highly recommended.
Terms & Conditions/House Rules
Responsible Party(s) for this reservation must be at least 21 years of age and must be in residence during the stay.
1. Do not willfully destroy, deface, damage, impair or remove any part of the structure or the fixtures, equipment or appurtenances thereto. Report any problems to the management as soon as they occur.
2. Keep the house clean and sanitary by disposing all rubbish, garbage and other waste properly in waste containers provided. Do not throw waste into fireplace.
3. Properly use and operate all electrical, gas and plumbing facilities.
4. Management is not responsible for money, jewelry or any article missing from rental property during this occupancy.
5. No smoking is allowed inside the house. If you smoke outside the house, all used tobacco products are to be transferred to the garbage containers prior to departure and complete security deposit will be forfeited as well as added cleaning fees required.
6. No loud noises, amplified music or boisterous conduct is permitted. Please respect all neighbors privacy's. Parties or other activities held at this home must keep music, dancing, noises under control. Minimum fine is $350.00 if we receive neighbor complaints and/or Police are called for disturbing the peace.
7. No illegal substances are permitted on the premises at any time.
8. If you use the BBQ grill, leave it clean after use; extra cleaning will be billed if it is not left clean.
9. Use good judgment in all activities while you are in residence at this home. Guests are solely responsible for their own safety and the supervision of all children, minors.
10. Return house key, parking permit and pool key after upon checking out to front table in entry. Any missing items will require a duplication fee.
11. Management assumes no responsibility for guest use of the swimming pool, or areas around the pool and spa. Guests are solely responsible for their own safety and the supervision of all children and minors while in residence at this home.
12. Complete the check-out task list that will be provided with your final acknowledgment. Sign and date and leave it with all keys & the parking permit on front entry table prior to departure.
I (we) do agree to hereby release from liability and to indemnify and hold harmless owner and property manager for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death) and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity, or accommodations during this occupancy period for this rental home.
You must respect the house rules or you may forfeit all or part of your security deposit
At any time the property manager &/or owner has reason to suspect serious violation to the terms & conditions, house rules or property have been violated, they may enter the property for inspection. Any serious infraction of these terms and conditions that is found will result in the subject rental agreement becoming null and void, and with management &/or owner taking occupancy immediately and with fines and forfeiture of all monies paid.