About this listing
Incredible apartment, one block from Pompidou Museum
The apartment is at the 4th floor facing a small and quiet courtyard, in a very quiet area.
2 people in a 1.90m X 1.40m size bed in one bedroom and
2 people in a 2.00m X 1.40m size bed in another
The apartment is at the 4th floor (no elevator) facing a small and quiet courtyard, in a very quiet area.
2 people in a 1.90m X 1.40m size bed in one bedroom and
2 people in a 2.00m X 1.40m size bed in another bedroom.
The apartment is equipped with : TV, unlimited high speed internet access.
Also provided : Bed linens, Blankets, Pillows, Towels and Kitchen ustensils
The building is equipped with : security code, intercom.
The apartment is located right in the center of LE MARAIS , 50 meters from The Pompidou Muséum!!
The apartment is only for you, to make you feel like it is your home.
Nothing personnal is in the apartment that could make you feel embarrassed. During your stay, it is YOUR HOME.
Interaction with Guests
Anything that could make your stay more comfortable, more pleasant will be done.
Just ask (as long as it is possible)!
I will be at the apartment waiting for you to give you the keys and all informations about Paris, the area...
In the apartment, there is some maps to help you going around.
Of course if you need help to make reservation in a restaurant or taxi or whatever, don't worry, here I am ;)
1 Bloc from Georges Pompidou Museum, the Art modern museum of Paris.
•Down the apartment you will find a market with boulangeries, restaurants, fresh fruits and vegetables, clothing stores, deli etc.
•5 mn (walking) from Hôtel de ville, the political heart of Paris.
Right in the center of Paris, the Hôtel de Ville district lies next to the Saint-Merri district, on the right bank of the Seine, opposite Île de la Cité.
An area with many businesses, it is one of the capital's focal points.
It is also famous for the many exhibitions held there.
The perfect location for visiting Paris around Beaubourg there are several main roads.
Rue de Rivoli, which leads to the Louvre, offers a good view from a beautiful, green setting of the
Perpendicular to Rue de Rivoli, Rue Beaubourg leads to the Centre d'Art Moderne Georges Pompidou. A small detour takes you to another flamboyant, Gothic building: the Eglise Saint-Merri.
Behind the government building, the Eglise Saint-Gervais conceals its Gothic structure behind a more traditional facade. You get splendid views walking along the Seine between the Arcole and Notre-Dame bridges.
Even if you aren't going there for shopping, the Hôtel de Ville bazaar (BHV) is worth a visit: this large store has had a heritage emblematic of the area since it opened in 1856.
Sights close by :
• Down the apartment if you want to visit the The CENTRE GEORGES-POMPIDOU houses the Musée National d'Art Moderne and a public library (Beaubourg)
• 10mn (walking) NOTRE (email hidden) (walking) from PLACE DES VOSGES, (symbolizes French elegance and composure, with its pink pavilions over vaulted arcades and its blue slate roofs) a district full of charm in the heart of the historic Marais Of Paris's districts.
The VICTOR HUGO museum (6 Place des Vosges) can be found in an apartment where the famous writer lived.
• A little further away, the fascinating MUSEE CARNAVALET (23 Rue de Sévigné) is dedicated to the history of Paris.
• At 5mn (walking) from The HOTEL DE SULLY (62 Rue Saint-Antoine) is one of the finest examples of Louis XIII (email hidden) (walking) from the PICASSO (email hidden) (walking) from CARNAVALET (email hidden) (walking) from The MARCHE BASTILLE, the most "bobo" (bourgeois bohemian) market in Paris, has a vast array of stands and is held every Sunday morning on Boulevard Richard-Lenoir, near the Bastille.
• The apartment is located 10 mn away from CHATELET, a symbol of the liveliness of central Paris. CHATELET, together with LES HALLES, forms a vast area dedicated to business and leisure. This district never sleeps and is swarming with visitors from the all over the world from morning to night!
A very accessible neighbourhood because of its central location and the various things going on, the Hôtel de Ville district is naturally well served by public transport.
It is very accessible by public transportation at the Châtelet metro station :
Metro lines 1,
Metro lines 4,
Metro lines 7,
Metro lines 11,
Metro lines 14.
RER A, B, D
All night buses
35 min of CDG Airport with direct train (RER B), and direct metro from all train stations.
30 min of DisneyLand Paris with direct train (RER A)
There are also a lot of bus connections in Place de la Mairie.
Other Things to Note
Just next door, outside, 3 very good real french bakery where you could take your breakfast with homemade french croissants and baguettes, even very good lunch.
One good tip :
I know a company that can bring you a mobile wifi hotspot much cheaper than any data sim card for your stay (for outdoor, of course there is free wifi at home). I can take care of that if you want. Ask me about it.
There are no special rules, just mutual respect between us and the neighbors.
Regarding the time of arrival and departure:
please, as soon as you know, give me your flight/train details to figure out when you might be here.
If there is no tenant (s) before or after, we can manage the time you prefer. If there is a tenant (s) before or after, sorry, but your arrival will take place after 14:00 and departure before 09:00.
But if you do not have a choice and if you agree, I can keep your luggage until the cleaning service is done.