About this listing
Colvin Meadows- small cozy, old charm apartments - duplex located in North Buffalo.
One block from the Hertel Ave. shopping district.
First floor - a living area, with cable HDTV TV and wi fi internet
-a small kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove,micro wave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, mixer, dishes, pots, pans,baking pans, and glasses for special occasions. Basic cupboard necessities- coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, tea and spices.
The small dinette opens onto the back deck. The deck is a great place to enjoy morning breakfast and coffee, late afternoon dinners at the patio table and chairs. A gas B Q available. Relax in the garden on the two person swing.
Second - upper floor- Two bedrooms and bath
You will sleep soundly on the very clean comfortable beds.
The large front bed room has a queen bed.
The smaller back bedroom has a single bed.
- linens, pillows, blankets and comforters are freshly laundered
- hall closet - full of extra bath towels and linens along with extras such as shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste.
I try to provide everything you need to make your stay special. Please let me know if you have special requests.
Free on site laundry - detergent and softener -in the private basement
-15 minute drive from the airport.
- 20 min by car to downtown Buffalo - 30 min by metro bus and train
- 30 min by car to Niagara Falls - 1hour by metro bus to Niagara Falls $55 one way taxi
- Walking distance to Delaware Park, Buffalo Zoo
- Less then a mile and half: Elmwood Ave. -art district - colleges - Buffalo State - Medialle - Canisius
-Route 198 expressway 2 miles / 5 minutes
-The Peace Bridge to Canada five minutes drive.
- Hertel and Delaware Avenues offer the best shopping areas in the city. Many choices for great restaurants, fast food options, one of the best bakeries in the area is just a block away. Hertel Ave. hosts local specialty shops and a variety of ethnic restaurants. Chain stores and restaurants in the area include Tim Horton coffee, Dunkin Donuts, Dennys, Kohl's, Marshalls, KMart and more.
A deck in the back overlooks a relaxing garden area with rabbits, birds and more. I love to sit in the back and relax waiting for the occasional train to pass by. It feels like being in a model railroad display when the train goes by. Make a pose and wave to the engineer. It is quiet with large trees and plenty of greenery and sky. Feels like country living in the city.
It is private and a great place to enjoy the gas grill in the summer.
Interaction with Guests
I believe that you will enjoy your privacy. I am available to meet with you if requested.
NO smoking in the house.
This is a smoke free and drug free house.
Cleaning service during your stay may be arranged for an additional fee.