We are thrilled to welcome you to our apartment in downtown Sofia! We love hosting people from all over the world. You will be close to everything you want to see in the city and you will have an entire 2-bedroom apartment all to yourself.
You will enjoy an entirely renovated, fully-furnished large two-bedroom apartment (approximately 90 square meters) with excellent amenities. The apartment has a stylish master bedroom with a queen size bed and a large wardrobe, second room with extendable sofa bed, spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with a bathtub, and toilet.
Some of the amenities include dishwasher, washer/dryer combo machine, microwave oven, electric stove top with oven, fridge, cable TV and wireless Internet.
The apartment is on the second floor of a 4-story residential building (no elevator), and it is ideal for 2 people, but also suitable for families with children. It is perfect for business travelers as well. Please read below, browse the pictures, and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!
- The entire apartment!
- All bedding provided (bed sheets, comforters, pillows, etc.)
- Bathroom accessories (towels, shampoo, soap, etc)
- Plenty of closet space
- Full use of modern kitchen with all the appliances (dishwasher, electric stove and oven, fridge, microwave) as well as plates, bowls, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Washer/dryer combo
- High-speed, wireless internet
- Cable TV with more than 100 international channels
- Stereo system
- Anything else that will make you feel cosy and warm? Just ask!
Interaction with guests
We provide a comprehensive guide of the apartment and the city, and are happy to answer any questions any time!
We have been hosting for years and have had a wonderful experience with all of our guests. We have a few requests that we consider common sense:
- Keep the room and the apartment clean.
- Respect our property and treat all items as well as electronic equipment with care and due diligence.
- This is an apartment in a shared apartment building. Be respectful to our neighbors; please don’t be loud (no parties, loud noise, music, slamming doors, etc.)
- Please don’t bring unannounced guests to the apartment .
- No smoking on the premises of the apartment and the building itself (including the balconies!) - you can smoke on the street
- If you run into any kind of issues, please contact us right away
From Oct 17, 2017 - Feb 22, 2018 the minimum stay is 8 nights.
Hello! We are Vicki and Zarko and we are excited to share our love of DC with you.
First, a bit about us….Zarko is from Bulgaria, and has been living in the US since 2001 and in Washington, DC since 2006. Vicki is half-Spanish, half-American and is one of those rare individuals who actually grew up in the DC area. We love connecting with people from around the world and we enjoy art, music, literature, food, all things international. You can find us doing all sorts of things -- if the weather is nice, we like riding our bikes around different spots of the city, Zarko is a film buff, and Vicki is on a quest to try all the popcorn in DC to determine which is best.
For us, hosting with Airbnb is part of our lifestyle. We see it as a way to broaden our horizons, meet interesting people, and learn about new places and cultures, without leaving home. We use Airbnb as travelers as well and have had wonderful experiences getting to know different places around the world through other gracious hosts. We strive to provide our guests with this same experience!
Zarko has been hosting on Airbnb for years now - check out the reviews for past apartments. We recently moved to a new place - a gorgeous, historic townhouse apartment in Bloomingdale and look forward to hosting you.