About this listing
Fully-functional duplex studio in midtown east has everything you need (and more) to live comfortably while I am on an extended trip abroad. The apartment is conveniently located near Grand Central.
Fantastic Midtown East location surrounded by high-end hotels and restaurants. Includes everything that you would expect in a well-equipped Manhattan apartment -- fresh towels, sheets, toiletries -- plus a lot more.
About the Building:
- On-Site Building Supervisor / Maintenance
- Laundry Room in Building
- Near Grand Central Station / Subway
- Short walk to Broadway Theater District, Times Square, Empire State Building, 5th Avenue Shopping District, Rockefeller Center, etc.
- Parking garage across the street
About the apartment;
- Professional Cleaning (performed immediately before and after each guest stay)
- Heat and Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Free local phone service
- Queen size bed
- Extra bed sheets, pillows, bath towels
- Kitchen with basic cooking supplies
- Microwave, stove, oven, dish washer
- Coffee machine, water kettle, pots
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and mouth wash
- Shampoo and hair conditioner
- Body wash and body lotion
- Shaving cream and shaver
- Paper towel, tissue and toilet paper
- Renovated kitchen and bath
- Wood floors
Apartment is just off the 4, 5, 6 Subway line. It is an easy walk from Grand Central, the MoMa, Times Square, Broadway theaters, 5th Avenue shopping, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, etc.
Other Things to Note
As you can expect in most NYC apartments, a certain amount of street noise will breach the apartment walls (even though you are nine floors up). Accordingly, if you absolutely require dead silence, this apartment may not be for you.
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) No smoking inside the apartment building.
2) No more than 2 adults and 2 children may sleep in the apartment.
3) No more than 4 people may occupy the apartment at any time.
4) Pets are not allowed.
I am a consultant in the financial services industry, and I have begun to spend less than half of my time in New York. So, I hope that others will take advantage of my place (which is a ton of fun) while I am on the road. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.