It is a very clean one bedroom apartment with a spacious living room and kitchen. Located in a luxury local neighborhood and convenient to public transportation. Walking distance to MoMa museum and theaters. Many guests recommended my place.
Fantastic midtown location just south of Grand Central on Lexington Avenue. Surrounded by high-end hotels and restaurants. Includes everything that you would expect in a well-equipped Manhattan apartment -- fresh towels, sheets, toiletries, a lot more than hotel would provide, see the list in below. Also, I don't have any personal effects on display, so you can put up a picture of your own family and feel right at home.
About the Building:
- Beautiful Prewar Building WITH Elevator
- On-Site Building Supervisor / Maintenance
- Laundry Room and Dry Cleaner in Building
- Across from Grand Central Station / Subway
- Short walk to Broadway Theater District, Times Square, Empire State Building, 5th Avenue Shopping District, Rockefeller Center, etc.
- Parking garage right across the street
- Coffee shop by the corner
- Steak house in the same block
- Supermarket in a block
About the apartment;
- Four (4) Room Apartment (Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom)
- Professional Cleaning (performed immediately before and after each guest stay, guests respond as spotless clean and cleaner than many hotels)
- Quiet (Note: as is generally the case with quiet apartments in Midtown Manhattan, the apartment faces away from the street and does not have a great view.)
- Heat and Air conditioners
- Cable TV / DVD
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Free local phone service
- Queen Size Bed (plus a pull-out couch in living room)
- Extra bed sheets, pillows, bath towels for extra person or longer stay
- Kitchen with Basic Cooking Supplies
- Microwave, Stove, Oven, Dish washer
- Coffee machine, Water kettle, Pots
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and mouth wash
- Shampoo and hair conditioner
- Body wash and body lotion
- Shaving cream and shaver
- Paper towel, tissue and toilet paper
- Renovated Kitchen and Bath
- Wood Floors
- High Ceilings
It is located in a luxury and convenient neighborhood. If you want to experience the local life, it is the place. Walking distance to coffee shop, supermarket, restaurants, shopping, museums and subway station. It is not a party area, so it is peace and quiet at night. I can have a good night sleep after a long day of work in a busy city, so do you.
The public transportation is 4, 5, 6 and S train to museums. It has airport shuttle bus directly to Grand Central station and some can drop off and pick up right outside of the building. Walking distance to MoMa museum, Time Square broadway shows theater, 5th Avenue shopping area, Apple store is in Grand Central station. Parking garage is available just across the street. Very convenience.
Other Things to Note
Check in and check out is at 10:30 am. Late check out can be flexible if I don't have guest. Late check-in is not a problem either. We just need to communicate in advance to arrange it.
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) No smoking inside the apartment building.
2) No more than 2 adults and 2 children may sleep in the apartment.
3) No more than 4 people may occupy the apartment at any time.
4) Pets are generally not allowed, but they may be permitted with prior approval.
5) Guests shall pick up the apartment keys at a nearby location prior to arriving at the apartment building.
6) Guests may not check in before 10:30 a.m. or check out after 10:30 a.m. With much regret, I have not yet found a way to successfully accommodate early check-in and late check-out requests. Please note that, although guests may check in as early as 10:30 a.m., the housekeeper may not finish his or her work until the early afternoon.
7) Guests who need to store bags before checking in or after checking out may do so for a small fee at a nearby UPS store. Further instructions will be provided to you with your reservation confirmation and itinerary.
I had very few contact with the host actually. He gives all the information needed so we don't need to contact him. It was very unpersonnal but also very professional. But still i think the host should have called once after two or three days to check if everything is ok.
The appartment is as described ; spacious and clean. It is really a good deal in comparison to hotels.
As european, i really had the feeling to be a new-yorker !
The location is awesome, so close to anything by subway ! I definitely recommend this appartement !
The place was great! Super clean, well kept, and quiet. We were in the heart of it all, and able to get everywhere with minimal effort. I would definitely stay here again.
Ett fantastiskt område att bo i. Bos var väldigt hjälpsam på alla sätt och vi hade stor användning av hans guidebok av området. Lägenheten var precis som i beskrivningen och den var i mycket fint skick. Det var mycket enkelt att hitta stället där vi skulle hämta nyckeln. Vi skulle definitivt vilja bo i denna lägenheten igen om vi skulle åka tillbaka till New York. Tack Bos!!!!
We enjoyed the apartment location, elevator access and quiet setting. A good bargain for price. Good coffee place right corner.
It was convenient, well-located and easy to organize with Bos... the key pick-up was super easy and the guy at UPS even knew my name when I came in (?) and was obviously expecting me... an amazing feeling for a city like NY!? The place is well situated, even the building manager saw me in the lobby and asked if he could do anything... my first airbnb and tough to have anything other than praise! Thanks Bos :)
Neighborhood was great. Wish there were more museums, attractions in the area. The place was just as expected. Clean, everything worked. Close to Grand Central. Would definitely stay there again. Bos is very helpful & responsive. We contacted him to help get the tv working & he was there when we needed him!
Everything about this stay was seamless including picking up keys. The apartment was really clean and welcoming and I felt safe and comfortable. Would definitely stay in this place again. Super happy as this was my first airbnb stay so completely left with a positive first-time impression of the brand. Very grateful to Bos for such great decor and amenities.
This host has 140 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a consultant in the financial services industry, and I have begun to spend less than half of my time in New York. So, I hope that others will take advantage of my place (which is a ton of fun) while I am on the road. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.