Fantastic midtown location just south of Grand Central on Lexington Avenue. Surrounded by high-end hotels and restaurants. Includes everything that you would expect in a well-equipped Manhattan apartment -- fresh towels, sheets, toiletries, etc. Also, I don't have any personal effects on display, so you can put up a picture of your own family and feel right at home.
About the Building:
- Beautiful Prewar Building WITH Elevator
- On-Site Building Supervisor / Maintenance
- Laundry Room and Dry Cleaner in Building
- Across from Grand Central Station / Subway
- Short walk to Broadway Theater District, Times Square, Empire State Building, 5th Avenue Shopping District, Rockefeller Center, etc.
About the apartment;
- Four (4) Room Apartment (Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom)
- Professional Cleaning (performed immediately before and after each guest stay)
- Quiet (Note: as is generally the case with quiet apartments in Midtown Manhattan, the apartment faces away from the street and does not have a great view.)
- Cable TV / DVD
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Queen Size Bed (plus a pull-out couch)
- Kitchen with Basic Cooking Supplies
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Renovated Kitchen and Bath
- Wood Floors
- High Ceilings
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) No smoking inside the apartment building.
2) No more than 2 adults and 2 children may sleep in the apartment.
3) No more than 4 people may occupy the apartment at any time.
4) Pets are generally not allowed, but they may be permitted with prior approval.
5) Guests shall pick up the apartment keys at a nearby location prior to arriving at the apartment building.
6) Guests may not check in before 10:30 a.m. or check out after 10:30 a.m. With much regret, I have not yet found a way to successfully accommodate early check-in and late check-out requests. Please note that, although guests may check in as early as 10:30 a.m., the housekeeper may not finish his or her work until the early afternoon.
7) Guests who need to store bags before checking in or after checking out may do so for a small fee at a nearby UPS store. Further instructions will be provided to you with your reservation confirmation and itinerary.
Great experience. Nice and clean apartment, very well located. Bos made all arrangements to make it a pleasant stay!
Definitely a host and location to recommend.
Great experience! Picking up the keys was easy and without issue. The apartment was spotless and in a very convenient location. Highly recommended!
Bos was easy to communicate with and arranged to have the cleaning lady meet us at the apartment even though we were a bit later than typical check in time. The apartment was nice--clean, comfy, quite. A good place to relax after a day in the big city :) The neighborhood is great--full of restaurants and markets and a short walk to the MoMA where we saw a great Matisse show. Would definitely stay here again!
Great location, and the apartment was as advertised and nice and clean. Instructions for picking up key etc., were clear and easy to follow. Thoroughly recommend!
This is large cocoon in the middle of the big Apple. No view (and almost no light from outside), but an impeccably appointed apartment. No detail is overlooked, from extra toothbrushes and mouthwash in the bathroom cabinet, a full array of matched towels, a good sized kitchen with dishes and dishwasher. The bed was comfy with a good assortment of pillows. The living room was just that... a living room, with big HD TV. and loads of lights. The place was spotless. Well done, Bos.
This host has 140 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a consultant in the financial services industry, and I have begun to spend less than half of my time in New York. So, I hope that others will take advantage of my place (which is a ton of fun) while I am on the road. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.