It is a very clean one bedroom apartment with a spacious living room and kitchen. Located in a luxury local neighborhood and convenient to public transportation. Walking distance to MoMa museum and theaters. Many guests recommended my place.
Fantastic midtown location just south of Grand Central on Lexington Avenue. Surrounded by high-end hotels and restaurants. Includes everything that you would expect in a well-equipped Manhattan apartment -- fresh towels, sheets, toiletries, a lot more than hotel would provide, see the list in below. Also, I don't have any personal effects on display, so you can put up a picture of your own family and feel right at home.
About the Building:
- Beautiful Prewar Building WITH Elevator
- On-Site Building Supervisor / Maintenance
- Laundry Room and Dry Cleaner in Building
- Across from Grand Central Station / Subway
- Short walk to Broadway Theater District, Times Square, Empire State Building, 5th Avenue Shopping District, Rockefeller Center, etc.
- Parking garage right across the street
- Coffee shop by the corner
- Steak house in the same block
- Supermarket in a block
About the apartment;
- Four (4) Room Apartment (Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom)
- Professional Cleaning (performed immediately before and after each guest stay, guests respond as spotless clean and cleaner than many hotels)
- Quiet (Note: as is generally the case with quiet apartments in Midtown Manhattan, the apartment faces away from the street and does not have a great view.)
- Heat and Air conditioners
- Cable TV / DVD
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Free local phone service
- Queen Size Bed (plus a pull-out couch in living room)
- Extra bed sheets, pillows, bath towels for extra person or longer stay
- Kitchen with Basic Cooking Supplies
- Microwave, Stove, Oven, Dish washer
- Coffee machine, Water kettle, Pots
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and mouth wash
- Shampoo and hair conditioner
- Body wash and body lotion
- Shaving cream and shaver
- Paper towel, tissue and toilet paper
- Renovated Kitchen and Bath
- Wood Floors
- High Ceilings
It is located in a luxury and convenient neighborhood. If you want to experience the local life, it is the place. Walking distance to coffee shop, supermarket, restaurants, shopping, museums and subway station. It is not a party area, so it is peace and quiet at night. I can have a good night sleep after a long day of work in a busy city, so do you.
The public transportation is 4, 5, 6 and S train to museums. It has airport shuttle bus directly to Grand Central station and some can drop off and pick up right outside of the building. Walking distance to MoMa museum, Time Square broadway shows theater, 5th Avenue shopping area, Apple store is in Grand Central station. Parking garage is available just across the street. Very convenience.
Other Things to Note
Check in and check out is at 10:30 am. Late check out can be flexible if I don't have guest. Late check-in is not a problem either. We just need to communicate in advance to arrange it.
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) No smoking inside the apartment building.
2) No more than 2 adults and 2 children may sleep in the apartment.
3) No more than 4 people may occupy the apartment at any time.
4) Pets are generally not allowed, but they may be permitted with prior approval.
5) Guests shall pick up the apartment keys at a nearby location prior to arriving at the apartment building.
6) Guests may not check in before 10:30 a.m. or check out after 10:30 a.m. With much regret, I have not yet found a way to successfully accommodate early check-in and late check-out requests. Please note that, although guests may check in as early as 10:30 a.m., the housekeeper may not finish his or her work until the early afternoon.
7) Guests who need to store bags before checking in or after checking out may do so for a small fee at a nearby UPS store. Further instructions will be provided to you with your reservation confirmation and itinerary.
Really nice place in on a quiet street in Murray Hill. The place is cozy and warm, as I visited NYC during another storm. Its an older building with central heat. Though the front door is a key fob, which I thought was cool. The view is into other buildings, with no sunlight.
Like others have said, the place is immaculate, as we should all expect from airbnb. Very clean and plenty of space. The host is super responsive. I booked 2 days before and 0 issues. And you can't beat the value for the place.
I highly recommend for solo and budget travelers.
We have stayed in many NYC airbnb apartments--and this one is by far the best. Great location for crosstown and north/south transportation, wonderful and diverse restaurants nearby, spotlessly clean and super well equipped! The bed alone would not allow me stay anywhere else again! Thanks Bos!
Great flat in a great location. Stayed for a month whilst working in NYC and was perfectly suited. Plenty of local bars and restaurants as well as a good local shop. Highly recommend.
Great experience. Nice and clean apartment, very well located. Bos made all arrangements to make it a pleasant stay!
Definitely a host and location to recommend.
Great experience! Picking up the keys was easy and without issue. The apartment was spotless and in a very convenient location. Highly recommended!
Bos was easy to communicate with and arranged to have the cleaning lady meet us at the apartment even though we were a bit later than typical check in time. The apartment was nice--clean, comfy, quite. A good place to relax after a day in the big city :) The neighborhood is great--full of restaurants and markets and a short walk to the MoMA where we saw a great Matisse show. Would definitely stay here again!
Great location, and the apartment was as advertised and nice and clean. Instructions for picking up key etc., were clear and easy to follow. Thoroughly recommend!
This host has 140 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a consultant in the financial services industry, and I have begun to spend less than half of my time in New York. So, I hope that others will take advantage of my place (which is a ton of fun) while I am on the road. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.