About this listing
Great penthouse with views of the historic center of Santiago. Quiet, with all the services for a perfect stay allowing you to relax and explore the city. Centrally located, you can visit the whole city walking.
Vista general de la sala. Al fondo hay una pequeña mesita para el portátil, escribir y/o leer mientras se está en el sofá.
Penthouse with all the services you may need and ready to enjoy. Is a 45sqm flat with a small hallway that leads to the bathroom, the bedroom, the living room and the kitchen. Its best are the great views and its location, San Pedro neighborhood, finish line of the "Camino de Santiago".
Enjoy your stay here!
- Kitchen is equipped with utensils and appliances (oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, fridge). You just have to go shopping, but there are supermarkets and local market nearby.
- Living room to rest after exploring the city, where you can watch the TV (usually programming has English language option) or the available DVD’s. You can also use the WiFi internet connection and there are also some board games and books to read.. The sofa converts into double bed.
- Bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe to store and hang your clothes and stuff. There is another large closet in the hall.
- Bathroom with all the basics, towels for all your stay are included.
We love you to be comfortable!
Interaction with Guests
This is a family house with separate apartments. We are your next door neighbors so we can help in anything you may need. Doubts about what to visit or recommendations? Need salt or sugar? Obviously we will not disturb you, but if you need something during your stay, we will try to help out as much as possible.
This is a very quiet area of Santiago, perfect for relaxing and without nightlife noise. Bonaval park is next to the house, it is a botanical garden that can be seen just a few steps (less than 1 minute) from the place. The entrance to the old town of Santiago and the Cathedral are also just a few minutes away walking. All is very close and to arrive without having to travel or use transport.
Walking you can visit the city and discover the historic center. Museums, parks, of course the Cathedral, parks ... everything is within walking distance. Bring your camera to take many pictures and make videos, you will surely love it. We will try to give you tips to avoid miss anything important.
Other Things to Note
We are quiet people. We do not allow parties at home and we respect the rest hours. Unfortunately we do not accept pets and smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment and / or building.
We speak English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish (of course).
Enjoy the most the flat.
- Respect everything you find in the house like if it was yours.
- We are all human! If you have an incident or break something during your stay, we prefer to know (in order to avoid the bad experience).
- No smoking.
- No parties or night loud noises.
- No pets.
- If you have any question, feel free to ask.