About this listing
PLEASE NOTE, I LIKE TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO STAY IN MY HOME.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITHOUT MY APPROVAL.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
* A real and large one bedroom apartment on the 30th floor
* Spectacular Manhattan views from EVERY room including bathroom
* Great Manhattan central location just minutes away from most attractions
* Spacious living room and bedroom
* Real Queen bed thick and firm mattress, no box or frame, very comfy and cozy + automatic inflated air bed
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Original parquet wood floors
* Cooking friendly great working kitchen large gas stove and dishwasher
* Free WIFI
* Large screen HDTV 400+ channels
ABOUT THE BUILDING
* Luxury secure 24h doorman elevator.
* Gym, pool, sauna, sun deck, on top of building, guest fee apply
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
* Great location close to subway and minutes from most attractions
* Deli open 24/7 on third ave just across the street from you
* Multiple restaurants, bars, shops and one Medison Square Park! Union Square Park and farmers market
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood open late
* Very safe neighborhood
* Anything you might be needing and can imagine is minutes away
* Buses run up on third ave, down on Lexington ave, cross town on 34 street
* Subway 6 line, moving north and south on east side 28 street and Park ave. 3min away
MAX OCCUPANCY 2 PERSONS. NO INFANTS. NO PETS. NO SMOKING PLEASE.
The place has nice and peaceful energy.
Nothing beats NYC. Hope to see you soon.
One bedroom suite on the 30th floor
Interaction with guests
As much as required
The proximity to everything and food variety is priceless
Very close by on 28th and Park Ave the 6 train and 3rd Ave bus line in front of building
As is condition = Leave it in the same good shape you entered it. Max occupancy 2 persons. No overnight guests. No Smoking. No pets. No Children this is since NYS law requires window bars/guards to be installed on windows if children reside in the apt. As you can see in the pictures I don't have these bars and therefore can not host children, sorry. Please be respectful of my neighbors and keep the noise to minimum. Enjoy your stay.
Citizen of the world, New Yorker, Traveler.
Passionate about my family and friends, animals and nature, arts and live shows, foods, first times, outdoors, sports, yoga, snowboarding honest and respectful people, airbnb.
My currents favorite travel destinations; Mexico, Israel, Berlin & Columbia.
When traveling I'd like to keep it real and stay off the beaten track. When hosting would like to exceed your expectations and make sure you have the best time.