One-time fee charged by host to cover the cost of cleaning their space
This helps us run our platform and offer services like 24/7 support on your trip.
This helps us run our platform and offer services like 24/7 support on your trip. It includes VAT.
About this listing
Designed by architect David Howell and artist John Houshmand, Villa Tierra Adento is a luxury, hacienda style oasis located just 7 miles outside of the world famous San Miguel de Allende. This architectural gem was recently featured in Tachen's new book "Interiors NOW II" and Architectural Record magazine.
ABOUT THE VILLA: This one-of-a-kind home features four master bedrooms, two guest bedrooms, an art/meditation studio and music room, a large open-style dining room, a wrap around living room with views of the desert, kitchen with state-of-the-art fixtures, a thermal pool with an outdoor lounge/eating area and on-site, friendly staff.
Master bedrooms feature reading areas and private baths with solid stone bathtubs. Villa Tierra Adento is fully furnished with luxury, custom made furniture, organic textiles, and examples of local art. The home's many windows provide panoramic, 360 degree views of the lush countryside.
Country style breakfast and all-day, fresh made guacamole/salsa/chips included in the price of stay.
ABOUT SAN MIGUEL: This thriving artist community is one of Mexico's top rated destinations, favored by international travelers interested in experiencing authentic Mexican culture at its finest.
• Horseback Riding
• Quad Rentals
• Mountain Biking
• Pyramid Tours
• Guanajuato Day Trips
• Hot Air Balloon Rides
POINTS OF INTEREST:
• Hot Springs: La Gruta and Escondido thermal baths.
• Sanctuary of Atotonilco: The World Heritage Site known as the "Sistine Chapel of the Americas".
• El Charco del Ingenio - Ecological reserve and botanical garden. Dedicated to the propagation of endangered species.
• Fabrica La Aurora - Upscale art and design center located in a renovated cotton factory.
• Artisans Open Air Market
• Biblioteca Pública - The largest English language library in Mexico.
• Teatro Santa Ana - Offers art and documentary films, dance and theatre performances with a great cafe in front.
• Instituto Allende - Accredited Institute specializing in the Visual Arts and Spanish classes.
• Bellas Artes - A cloister converted to a fine art school, cafe and concert hall.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!