Bright 1-bed apartment with open plan kitchen and balcony. Located in modern building with pool/gym/sauna in town. 2 minutes walk from night market; 7-8 mins walk to centre; 10 mins to beach. Includes wifi, cleaning, bed linen, etc
IDEAL FOR WATER SPORTS, GOLF OR SIMPLY RELAXING BY THE SEA
Hua Hin, Thailand. Delighful seaside/fishing town 2.5 hours from Bangkok.
- Stylish modern development with large pool, gym, sauna, massage, laundry service, shop, motorbike/bicycle hire. Car parking available. Elevator to apartment.
- 45sq.m apartment with one double bedroom, and an open-plan living room/kitchen, furnished in modern style. There is a wide sofa where an extra person could sleep.
- A balcony with chairs/table overlooks Hua Hin Black Mountain hills. The bathroom contains a bath and separate shower.
- Wi-fi available in apartment; computers/internet in reception
- Located in the centre of town, a few minutes walk from the famous night crafts market, fruit/vegetable/fish market and many restaurants, bars, massage places, and shops.
- The beach is 10 minutes walk, as are Hua Hin's famous seafood restaurants on the end of wooden piers over the sea.
- Nearby attractions include: international golf courses (few minutes walk to Royal Hua Hin and short drive to Black Mountain and other courses), vineyard, many beaches, elephant riding, water sports, etc (details are provided in the apartment),
- 5 minutes walk to railway station, buses/minbuses to local attractions and to Bangkok and other destinations.
Pool, sauna, gym, bike-hire, internet
Interaction with Guests
As much as is needed
Night crafts market/seafood restaurants, beach, bars/cafes/restaurants, food market all nearby. Easy walk to the centre of town. Few minutes walk to Thailand's oldest golf course.
Motorbike/bicycle hire in building, train/minibus/bus station nearby. Taxi for hire at building reception
Smoking only on balcony
No loud music after 11pm
AJ provides a very detailed email that tells you everything you could possibly need and then provides a folder in the condo with more.
The place was in a good location for access to downtown and also for getting in and out of town.
Didn't try the pool, but looked nice.
I love the apartment so much! It just like my home.... the location is fantastic... very near to Hua hin Railway station.. about 10 mins walk to apartment. There a Gmart supermarket nearby apartment... you can get all the stuffs that u want... the price is very reasonable. There are food stalls nearby apartment. You also can buy some veggies at the market for your own cooking.... Chatchai market just 5 mins walk... Hua Hin Beach about 15mins walk.... There are a bus stop infront of the Family Mart at the main road of Hua hin.... You can take the bus to Santorini Park, Venezian, Plearn Wan... all along the main road.... just below 30baht per pax. You can take tuk-tuk as per your bargain with the driver.
I want to thank to Aj to allow us to have early check in and late check out.... Thank you so much!!!
I will stay here again when I traveled to Hua hin again!!!
This is a great option if you are staying in Hua Hin. AJ provides everything you could possibly need to navigate the area, he is quick to respond to any question or enquiry and is incredibly helpful. The apartment is clean and excellently equipped with entertainment, maps, and brochures. There is a great view of the mountains and it is easy to feel very comfortable here. There is a big pool, laundry service and gym. Front of house staff and guards at the gate are helpful and kind. The bathroom and shower is luxurious. Walk to the supermarket, Night Market, and seafood restaurants along the beach. Motorcycle hire is a two minute walk away as is the 10 Baht bus that goes up and down the main road. If you want to be amongst the action of Hua Hin without getting a Tuk Tuk everywhere AJ's place is the best location. Thank you so much AJ we had the best time!!!
This place was an awesome deal. We didn't meet AJ in person but he took care of everything and left detailed instructions for finding the apartment and for getting access to wifi. He was also super helpful in arranging transport back to Bangkok and was very responsive with messages.
The place itself was awesome. It was a bit of a walk to the beach (10 minutes maybe, not bad) and was super close to the Hua Hin night market. Highly recommend staying here.
Nice place with a good location.
The Tira Tiraa building is a short stroll to many restaurants and cafes. Hua Hin is a very easy, clean and relaxed little town. I didn't have an issue with anything during my relaxing stay, it was grand.
Second time in AJ place. We like it, it's 'homy'. If you go to bed early and are very ligt sleeper there is some music coming through from neiborhood ten pm till abt midnight. I' m light sleeper so I used silicon earplugs wich made my early nights very peacefull. Overall grate place.
Got quick response from AJ with good info how to get to Tira Tiraa and all other necessary information. Place was like beeing at home. There's everything one needs and location could not been handier. We liked it.
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I live in London and work as a freelance writer/editor (on international development/ health).
Very happy to provide any information about either location - London/Thailand - to help you decide if you would like to visit.