About This Listing
-BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL & AIRY 1 Bedroom Flat overlooking HOXTON SQUARE.
- 70 MEG WIFI
-SLEEPS 4-5 People.
-CLOSEST TUBE: OLD STREET (5 MIN WALK)
- Professionally Cleaned
- 500 thread count Egyptian linens. Fluffy Towels.
- AESOP Products
OTHER LISTING if this one is not avail (3 BED)
- One Queen TEMPUR bed (phone number hidden)cm)
- Foldable Double Mattress (137*200cm) in the Lounge. It folds into a unit to does not clutter the flat when not in use.
-2.1M DESINERS GUILD sofa.
-AESOP shampoo, conditioner and body cream is provided. So are basics such as tooth paste, dental floss, soap, etc.
-Hair Dryer (salon like!) is also provided.
- BOSE SPEAKERS for laptops and Iphones
- KITCHEN is equipped with stove, elements, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, toaster and blender.
-LAUNDRY - Separate WASHER AND DRYER
-Overnight Parking Vouchers can be provided.
-Longer term parking can be arranged.
-I can arrange for cleaner.
Groceries. Sainsbury - 3 mins;
The Grocery Store (organic) - 5 mins - (website hidden)
YOGA / GYM / PERSONAL TRAINER are all nearby!
GUESTS have PRIVATE access to the entire flat!
Interaction with Guests
I will greet you and always be a phone call away if you need anything!
-The Flat is smack in the middle of SHOREDITCH, which is arguably London's best and trendiest neighbourhood.
- Besides Hipsters, Shoreditch benefits from loads of Galleries, Restaurants, Pubs/Bars, Cafes and excellent transport links to Central London.
- I provide a comprehensive list of restaurants, bars and galleries in the area.
TUBES- 'walking distance'
OLD STREET - 5 mins
HOXTON OVERGROUD - 6 mins
SHOREDITCH HIGH STREET OVERGROUND - 7 mins
LIVERPOOL STREET & MOORGATE- 11 mins
- No Smoking!
-Please STRIP THE BED and REMOVE THE DUVET COVER. Please leave them in laundry basket with used towels.
-Please use wood or plastic when using frying pan and do not put frying pan in dishwasher.
-PLEASE water the herbs and other plants outside if they need it (ie the soil is dry).
Hugh's place is exactly what your looking for in an airbnb. The space and comfort of home with the cleanliness and amenities of a hotel. The flat was clean and well furnished, and had everything u needed upon arrival. Hugh was also very helpful and really made effort to make sure his guests were happy.
The flat was in a fantastic location and everything u could want was right outside the door. I would definitely stay at Hugh's place again.
Great host and perfect location! Would definitely stay again and will be sending friends too. Thanks Hugh!
Great host and a wonderful apartment in a excellent location will be using huge service again without fail!!
Hugh's place is just as it is in the photographs, with a big light room at the front overlooking Hoxton Square. I was very comfortable there and had everything I needed. Hugh was charming and easy to deal with. Location is great.
I came to Shoreditch with a colleague for work and Hugh's place was perfect. Hugh is a great and attentive host and I really hope to come back soon. The whole area has great energy.
It was a last minute booking but Hugh turned things around quickly to accommodate me. The apartment is in an amazing location, slap bang in the middle of Hoxton Sq. So much to see and do nearby. Would definitely recommend.
I really enjoyed staying at Hugh's place. Perfectly located in the middle of Hoxton square, clean, tidy, and elegant at the same time. Anyone will be delighted in case of choosing it. It is perfect to relax and have rest after a busy day around the city. This apartment makes you feel at home, so 5 stars. Thanks Hugh.
This host has 165 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Hugh
• I'm a Canadian Brit that's been in London for over 13 years now. I have five listings, all of which are people's homes or designed to feel like a home without the personal items. I look forward to meeting you.
• I'm an attentive host in that I am always just a phone call way.
I provide an extensive guide on the area for restaurants, bars, museums & galleries.
• Languages : English, French and Spanish (broken)