About this listing
Nice and cozy apartment situated in a quiet neighborhood in Madrid City . It's very near the Subway's Legazpi and Planetarium. Five minutes to the city center in subway. Near the Atocha's train station and bus. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms with bathtub, fully equipped kitchen, great room, air conditioning and heating. If you come in summer you will cool in the community swimming pool.
It's very near the Museo del Prado, Thyssen Bornemisza, Reina Sofía and The Rastro.
Swimming pool in the summer and in winter.
The apartment has 24 hour security.
Security deposit required (amount depends on length of stay but minimum is 200 euros), refunded after an inspection of the apartment at departure.
Please turn off the air conditioning or heating when you leave the apartment.
This is your home away from home so not too many rules really. But if you damage something in the apt, please let me know so we will work out a amicable solution.
There are a number of books in the apt, please feel free to borrow them. However if you forget to return the book please let me know. The art books are not to be removed.
Please make sure the large windows are closed and locked before you leave.
Check out (cleaning) 50€. You must pay when you arrive the first day.
Parking optional € 10 night
I expect you follow these house rules.
The apartment will not be used as a party house, but as a place to sleep, eat, rest, etc.
Please read carefully these rules to avoid any trouble. Our main goal is for the customer to enjoy his or her staying in Madrid.
1. No permitted to smoke in the apartments.
2. Please show respect to the neighbors –people work and have to get up early in the morning every day – therefore avoid making noise in the building or in the apartment. Parties are not allowed.
3. Please turn off the Air Conditioning and switch off the lights when you leave the apartment. We try to keep our prices low by, among other things, saving energy.
4. Do not wear shoes, the floor is wood
5. Please, not use roller suitcases on the floor
Please leave the apartment in the same condition you found it.