About This Listing
The Condominium is located above Penang Times Square shopping center, 0.5 KM away from Penang city centre, in the prime area of Georgetown, Penang. UNESCO Heritage Site with large swimming pool, table tennis, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, WiFi & more.
5 to 10 minutes walking distance to city shopping complexes ie. Gama, Komtar, First Avenue and Prangin Mall.
- 25 minutes from Penang International Airport
- 25 minutes to Batu Ferringhi sea beach
- Easy access to any part of Penang by bus, taxi & ferry
- Walking distance to mini market, entertainment outlets & restaurants
- pool view.
- Master bedroom with 1 queen size bed, 1 extra single mattress, wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom with 1 queen size bed, 1 extra single mattress, wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms
- Bathtub & shower with water heater & bath towel
- 1 car park
- Common facilities: Swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, karaoke room, table tennis & BBQ pit.
Swimming pool, table tennis, gym, sauna, free WiFi at lobby, (8am-8pm).
Interaction with Guests
Please collect your condominium keys from our office at 2nd floor unit 7 (above food gallery) During office hour: 9:00AM - 6:00PM, later then that please contact us via whatsapp (phone number hidden)
- Deposit will be refunded if there's no damage / lost
- No smoking, pets and explosive materials are allowed
- Facilities are to be used with care
- Illegal activities are prohibited
- RM360.00 will be collected upon check-in (refundable if there are no damages)
Great location and really comfortable appartment with awesome views! Food places were nearby and public transport also easily available.
The apartment was as described. Once we arrived in Times Square it was a bit confusing and long walk to get to Shofi's office and then to the apartment, but they were waiting for us and showed us the two possible ways to the apartment. We enjoyed the space and the pool.
The reservation was canceled 60 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I have to say Shofi is a wonderful host who went many many extra miles just to answer my queries and helped me with my trip. Moreover, me and my companions were more than an hour late to meet Shofi at our agreed meeting point. Nevertheless, Shofi was very professional and took the time to show us around the apartment, amenities, and whatever that we need to know. Thank you for the warm and pleasant welcome, Shofi.
Next, Penang Times Square is situated in the centre of Georgetown, making travelling around quite a breeze since we also rented a car. Parking is complimentary, courtesy of Shofi. The amenities inside the residence, such as swimming pool and gym, are also available for us to use. Although most of PTS is not opened for business, there is still plenty of food and shops nearby which means supper is very available.
Probably the only drawback of this apartment is the Wifi. The range of the Wifi is rather short and only good if you're in the living room. It does not operate like your usual Wifi where the device auto log on when comes into range. Thus, it is sometimes unstable, especially when moving around the apartment. However, there's a lounge area in the lobby which provides fantastic free Wifi if you really need it.
Overall, Shofi's apartment is clean, and has most of the necessities. PTS is in a good location and Shofi can advise you on how to get around Penang be it in a car, or public transport. Other than the downside of the Wifi, this apartment is a good value for money accommodation and I recommend it if you're not that fussy about the Wifi.
Conviently situated at a location easily access to majority of attractions around Georgetown. The view from the property is awesome.
The rate offered is quite competive compared to similar properties within Georgetown, however there are many reasons I may not reconsider this as choice for my next visit:
- access to the parking is troublesome
- the walkway within the residence is flooded and slipery after the rain
- the flushing in the common toilet is not working properly
- the bed is bad, I think the bed frame in the 2 different rooms are partially broken. We didn't really have a good sleep because of that
- the WiFi within the unit is not working most of the time
It was a bit of a challenge to even find the office to pick up the keys from the letting office. Once in the apartment, we were very disappointed--basic would be the word I would use. Only 2 small towels, half a roll of toilet paper, no coffee or tea supplies and the thing that made us so upset was the internet connection, or lack of... I could not get on at all, and my partner had a real challenge as well. Since our work is online, that meant we either had to leave the apartment or just give it a miss. I had asked Shofi 3 times if he had good internet coverage, before I got a "yes" answer. Obviously he didn't want to really answer that questionn Also, it took 3 different elevator rides to get to our apartment, with a walk across a car park in the middle. Once at the apartment, the door to get in made the most dreadful creaking noise being opened. All in all, I would not call this "luxury" by any standards. And we certainly wouldn't recommend staying here.
This host has 61 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews