About this listing
Vast apartment 1 076Ft2 at a stone throw from Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysées with a view on the Eiffel Tower and typical Parisian roofs. Please confirm you agree house rules when booking.
Minimum booking 4 nights.
CHARM , LUXURY, 100 sqm, EIFFEL TOWER VIEW!!
100 sqm apartment newly renovated, fully equipped and decorated in a very Parisian style Avenue de la Grande Armée (16th), with a view of the Eiffel Tower and the famous Parisian rooftops.
•Typical Parisian luxury residential building • Last floor (6th) with elevator: Overlooking a courtyard, last floor, the apartment is extremely calm and enjoys a lot of natural light in all seasons.
• 6 persons: 2 double bedrooms + 1 living-room with a convertible sofa
1) One suite with a dressing room and a bathroom:
(View of the Eiffel Tower • High quality mattress, 140x190 cm • High quality natural duvet • Plasma TV 42” • 2 sofas (one convertible with comfortable matress) • Independent dressing room • Safe with combination)
+ Stylish bathroom with a bath, double sink, bidet, WC, hairdryer, weighing scales, windows.
2) One bedroom with a shower room close by:
(View of the Eiffel Tower • High quality mattress, 140x190cm • High quality natural duvet • Plasma TV 32” • Safe with combination)
+ Shower room in the corridor, including sink,WC, window.
3) Large and stylish living areas
• Living room with 2 sofas including one convertible sofa (with high quality mattress – it is recommended to NOT JUMP on it and seat softly) and 2 old-style armchairs (covered with Osbourne & Little textile) • Plasma TV 42”
• Dining room equipped with high quality crockery (Longwy, Arcopal, Astier de Villatte, Staub, etc), cristal glasses, cutlery (Guy Degrenne) and high quality table linen (Jacquard Francais and Garnier- Thiebaut) adjacent to an open kitchen with a bar.
• Open and fully equipped • Brand new household appliances: Dishwasher -Washing machine - Oven, microwave - Refrigerator, freezer - 4 burners induction hob with overhead fan -Toaster, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, coffee-machine, ...
•Very close to the Arc de Triomphe (place de l’Etoile), Champs Elysées and their prestigious restaurants
• Metro:20m, RER: 500m, Velib:150m • Direct access to airports and train stations. • Two steps away: delicatessen caterer “Festins”, small grocery shop,
• Two steps away: Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Hermès sales, Palais des Congrès, Bois de Boulogne, ... •Direct route: Disneyland, Louvre, Chatelet, Opéra, Bastille, Printemps, Galeries Lafayette...
French, english and spanish spoken
Unlimited free web access / WiFi
Emergency exit and fire extinguisher
Do not hesitate to contact us! :-)
NB:Price for 4 persons includes bed linens for 2 double beds. If you need more sheets (for the sofa), you’ll have an extra charge of 20€.
some points are important to respect:
-it's compulsory to respect the neighbors and the quietness of the building: do not make too much noise after 10PM or before 8am. Do not set appointment/stand/seat/stay/discuss in the lobby or in the stairs but do it in the apartment or outside the building.
-take care of the apartment and its equipment as if it was your own: as it's a private flat, and not an hotel, we filled the apartment with nice antiques, arty stuff, pretty bed linens and new appliances that need to be handle with care.
-Do not throw anything outside (cigarettes, papers, ...)
No cleaning fee is charged, we recommend daily maintenance of the place - which include taking care of garbage regularly and the respect of the furniture: no wet towels left on any piece of furniture outside the bathroom, etc. We kindly ask you to leave the apartment in an acceptable level of cleanliness (no stains/fat/garbage on the floor/fridge/worktops/furnitures/walls) , bath/sinks/toilets must be left clean, no dirty dishes should be left, etc.). We expect the bed linen to be remove and folded on the beds with towels to be cleaned, and all the garbage to be put in the container downstairs. Garbage in a bag into the green container. Thanks for your understanding.
parking Vinci - Face au n°8 avenue Foch
75116 Paris - 5 min walk from the building - 3.70€/hour or 36€/day to park. With a bit of patience, you can find parking slot right in front of building but payment must be done every 2 hours from 9am to 6pm.
Interaction with Guests
My wife and I are working full time. We cannot be available during hours worked but we answer email as quickly as possible and we can be available before 9am or after 7pm.
- friendly convenience store below for last-minute needs
- street parking
- 1 block from supermarket, bakery, butcher and 2 blocks from cheese shop
There are different ways to reach the apartment but the most convenient way is by car as it will drop you in front of the apartment:
1.Our guests highly recommended the use of shuttle , waiting for you at the arrival, very convenient (no more taxi line) and good deal: for instance to come from Airport count 65€ for 1-2 persons; 75€ for 3-4; 85€ for 5-6 and 135€ for 5-7 personnes in prestige service (see www.myparis-shuttle.com or email at: email@example.com)
2.Taxi will cost approximately 60/90€ depending of the traffic jam and the luggage. Taxi takes no more than 4 person unless it is a “maxi cab”.
3.Cars AirFrance (bus) http://www.lescarsairfrance.com : From Charles de Gaulle, Line 2 ( 17€/p one way or 29€/p two way ticket). The bus stop is “Etoile”: http://g.co/maps/mpnh5 (have a look with street view: the bus is on the picture!).
4. Metro is almost in front of building, it is station “Argentine” on Line 1. Not direct from the airport.
Other Things to Note
Regarding checkin and checkout time we are flexible if the apartment is free before arrival or after departure.
If the apartment is not free before arrival, checkin time will start from 3pm.
If the apartment is not free after departure, checkout time will be before noon.
thanks for your understanding
Minimum renting : 4 nights.
I'll ask you to provide for a copy of your ID for 2 reasons:
1) I'm concerned about safety and I need to be sure that the right people get inside my apartment (once, it was not the same person that booked the apartment and that checked in :-0 )
2) French government requests to prove that i rent my apartment and to who. To do so, I need a copy of your ID.
As a host but also as a guest (I rented myself apartment for my holidays), I prefer to remind you the principle of renting a private apartment through Airbnb : this is not a hotel.
It is a real advantage because it is, in our opinion, the best way to experience rich tourism and feel the “personality” of a city/area. It's also less expensive to stay together in a large space with a tasteful decor and beautiful furnishings and many facilities means.
The principle is that you feel like "at home". However, this obviously brings some constraints:
-you must respect the apartment and the neighbours like in your own home : objects and furniture are fragile if you do not use them gently.
-You must behave to not annoy your "new” neighbors.
-When leaving the apartment, please leave it as if you leave your own apartment before leaving on vacation ;-)
-And enjoy the fun of discovering a new way of living: yes, our faucets will probably not work like yours but that's part of the charm of homestay :-)
At last but not least, we cannot provide a concierge service 24/7 because we work the day or we are on vacation. We will do our best to help you during your stay and we thank you in advance for your patience.
In summary here are the most important to respect rules during your stay (besides, of course, taking pleasure in Paris and in our apartment) :
DO NOT MAKE NOISE AFTER 10PM or BEFORE 8AM. If you checkin/out in the night or if you wake up in the night because of jetlag, please respect your neighbours’ sleep.
DO NOT STAY IN THE BUILDING COMMON PARTS (lobby, stairs, courtyard, etc.) Many neighbours are senior people who do not feel comfortable with crowd and suitcase piles in the stairs!
DO NOT THROW ANYTHING BY WINDOWS (cigarettes, papers, ...)
LARGE PARTIES & ANY EVENTS ARE PROHIBITED. Guests are not allowed to invite visitors over unless host has been informed and has agreed.
The no respect of one of the 4 points above would force me to cancel your reservation and shorten your stay in my apartment.
AS FOR CAR RENTAL, THIS APARTMENT IS PROVIDED READY TO USE. Any amenities, appliances, and features promised at the time of booking is available and operational at your arrival, unless special notice. We also provide fresh bedding and towels, soap, and toilet paper upon your arrival. Any amenities, appliances, and features not working, or broken or disappeared after your stay will be charged on your deposit.
CLEANING IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY UNLESS YOU ASKED FOR SUPPORT. No cleaning fee is charged, we recommend daily maintenance of the place - which includes taking care of garbage regularly and the respect of the furniture: no wet towels left on any piece of furniture outside the bathroom, etc. We kindly ask you to leave the apartment in an acceptable level of cleanliness :
- no stains, fat on the floor, in the fridge, on the worktops, on any furniture or walls,
- bath and sinks and toilets must be left clean,
- no dirty dishes should be left, etc.
- We expect the bed linen to be remove and folded on the beds with towels to be cleaned
- all the garbage should be put in the container downstairs.
The no respect of the points above will be charged 100€ minimum on your deposit.
Thanks for your understanding
About the Host, David
HI! I'm a medical doctor and my wife works in a well know international organization. We (+ our 2 teens daughters) live in Paris, love it and know it very well. We can help you plan your journey in this wonderful city and give you both tourist and non-tourist good addresses.
We like to travel and visit cities: Living in an apartment instead of an hotel is the best way to feel the ambiance! We decorated our rented flat so that you can really feel the typical parisian luxury but trendy style !
We like our guests to take care of our apartment and we do the same when we travel in others houses.