About This Listing
- beautiful sunny studio apartment in Vodice, on 3. floor of top quality building
- the apartment is fully furnished with SOFA BED , which converts to a double bed, So the apartment could accomodatei up to 2 guests
- here is a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to make some meals
- the bathroom is an ensuite type with shower, vanity and toilet
- the balcony faces onto ACI marina Vodice on the left side and old town on the right side
Features & Amenities
* Mp3 and radio
* Private balcony
*Large wall closet
MAIL: (email hidden)
Interaction with Guests
We try to find balance not to be intrusive but still to be around always when our assistance is needed.
A FEW STEPS FROM:
*numerous restaurants along the promenade and in the center , offer various gastronomical specialties
*vegetable and fish market
*hair and cosmetic studio
* night bars and discos
* beach clubs and coffee bars
* different banks
* green park
* bus station
- across the street from the building is a popular nautical ACI MARINA VODICE - in the center of the marina is a popular night club Exit
- 5 minutes walk to attractive restaurant Santa Maria
-10 minutes walk to PLAVA PLAŽA - the recipient of a Blue flag, an international ecological award, a symbol of tourism excellence based on clean seas and neat beaches. This pebble beach stretches from hotel Punta all the way to Tribunj
- 10 minutes walk to the HANGAR BEACH - the most favorite hangout for the younger crowd. The Hangar beach is located on the other side of Vodice and is equally attractive as PLAVA PLAŽA - on HUNGAR BEACH you can always choose one of the following activities the beaches offer: paragliding, banana riding, pedal boat, diving, rent-a bike, volleyball on the beach, slides, trampolines...
- parking is behind the building
- just 1 minutes walk to bus station
- just 5 minutes walk to point for the most popular boat trips and Rent a Scooter - Rent a Quad
Other Things to Note
POPULAR EXCURSION FROM VODICE:
NP Krka, NP Kornati, and a sailboat ride through Vodice archipelago. The historical cities of Split, Trogir, Dubrovnik and the Plitvice Lakes National Park can be visited by an organized bus ride
The apartment looks exactly the same like on the photos. Franka is very kind and friendly, and helped us with everything we needed. The apt is in the very center of Vodica, with bus station, shops and pubs all around.
The only thing that was off, since the apt is in the center, was the night noise coming from the pubs down the street, but that was quickly solved by closing the balcony doors.
I highly recommend the apt and the host.
The appartment was very nice, for two person perfect. The way was 5min. to the beach and 1min. to the promenade. Was a great stay in vodice. Franka was a friendly person and one you could always write when you had a question.
The reservation was canceled 26 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.