About this listing
This luxurious bungalow with a queen size bed will be perfect for a couple. Part of a lodge of 4 bungalows, it is located in the jungle, at 400 meters from the pristine beach of Punta Uva. A delicious and plentiful breakfast is included.
The bungalow includes
- A terrace with hammock
- One bedroom with queen size bed, mini bar, safe, ceiling fan
- A bathroom with shower and WC
The lodge has a central rancho, used as reception and common area, and where are served breakfasts.
Interaction with Guests
We are at your disposal for any information on the activities and restaurants in the area.
The lodge is located in the "Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Gandoca Manzanillo" protected area where you can see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, sloths, toucans, iguanas, agoutis ... and just a 400 meters from one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.
You can reach our lodge :
- By car (about 5 hours drive from the Juan Santamaria Airport or San Jose)
- By public bus from San Jose
- By shared van (INTERBUS, Hotel door to door)
- Combining transport and a rafting tour on the Rio Pacuare
- By private taxi
For more information, or to help you book your transportation, you can contact us.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking inside bungalows is not allowed.