Warm and inviting colors with bold touches of reds and yellows, fabulous textiles and an inventive use of space, this one-bedroom loft has a large sunny terrace, great design, and is just two blocks away from Plaza Dorrego in San Telmo.
This apartment has a lot of stairs. It is not suitable for elderly guests and may not be appropriate for children. If you are traveling with children under 12 years of age, please write to me first so I can be sure you have considered the stairs.
- There is no smoking in the apartment, but you can smoke on the terrace.
- If you break something, please tell us. If it's a big deal, we will let you know the cost to replace it. (We do not charge a damage deposit.)
- If you lose the keys, we will have to charge for their replacement. Please keep them in your pocket, not your bag. (Theft is common in BA.)
- No loud noise after 10pm on weekdays and after midnight on weekends.
- No parties. Small dinner parties are fine, but please respect the above quiet hours.
- You are on vacation but your neighbors are not. Please keep your voices low when you're coming in late (both in the hallways and around the elevator). Others in the building are sleeping and its easy to forget that voices travel.
- If you are arriving before 8am or after 8pm, please write first so I can make sure someone will be able to be there to greet you. See more about this in the description. Thanks!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 438 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've begun splitting my time between New Orleans and Buenos Aires, so if I'm not there in BA when you stay with us, my friends Grisel and Andrew will be there to take care of you.
I taught writing in universities around the world for most of my life (Italy, Panama, France, Miami, Egypt). Now I run my own vacation rental business.
My husband John is a filmmaker. He makes family films. The actors are often our three cats: Felipe, Cortado and Bonzie.
John and I both love cooking, music, and, of course, travel. In 2015 we took a five-week trip in South America, so if you have any questions about traveling you think I can help with, let me know. I'm happy to help.
We've been renting out our spaces since 2008; we've made friends all over the world and learned so much. A bunch of them even came to our wedding in April 2015. Talk about an inspiring group of guests.