A 5-Bedroom 5-Bathroom, Seafront Traditional Villa,
located in a typical Cycladic landscape of the old times.
With private pool and 196m2 outdoors living area,
Main level includes :
- A master bedroom, with a queen size bed, private ensuite bathroom, and private terrace.
- The living room, with adjoining dining terrace, with relaxing views to the sea.
- The kitchen with all modern amenities and comfort.
- A smaller bedroom located behind the kitchen, with a double bed, a private shower and an adjoining WC. This room may be used for the house help (if any).
Ground floor level includes :
- A master bedroom with ensuite dressing room and a king size bed.
- An adjacent master bedroom with ensuite dressing room and a queen size bed. These two master bedrooms can communicate, via an isolating sound-absorbing door, whenever so chosen.
- A bedroom for three teenagers or one adult,
- A family playroom with home cinema and a small bar.
- An auxiliary room with washer and dryer.
- A sixth open-air bathroom with shower.
All bed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms.
All rooms are air conditioned.
Facilities and services:
- Linen and towels will be available to be changed every third day. Other washing and drying may be also arranged upon request. Hair-dryers in all bathrooms. An iron is also available in each master bedroom.
- Also pool & beach towels are provided free of charge.
- The cost of running water and electricity, is always included in the rental fee.
- There are no telephone lines in the area. Communication is provided only by the mobile-phone companies. Free international telephone calls to fixed-line connections to most countries , are also provided through our private satellite connection. (outgoing calls only)
- There is an internet corner in the living room, equipped with a PC tower, and a 19” monitor. Internet access is provided (email hidden) SatSpeed connection. This connection is based on “Eutelsat” technology providing constant speeds of 20Mbps (download) and 6Mbps (upload). Free internet browsing for up to 2GB / week. More GBs available for 20euro / 1GB
- Home cinema is available in the playroom.
- Satellite TV is available in the living room. An extra TV monitor can be added in most bedrooms upon request. Available channels are: CNN, BBC, TV5, Euronews and most Greek channels.
- i-pod docking station is available in the pool area.
- Guests will be met at the airport/port and accompanied to the house.
- A car hire is strongly recommended.
Interaction with Guests
Villa Nascosta provides an impeccable assistance to guests, like:
- Pool service : every morning
- Provisions’ service is offered by “Kronos” supermarket, in the village of Filoti. Just tick in a list of groceries (in English) and your groceries will be delivered to the house at an extra charge of 30 euro.
- English speaking manager can be reached by phone 24 hours a day
Built on one of the wildest and most unspoilt landscapes of the Cyclades, this residence offers an exceptional setting, in a region which remains witness what were the Cyclades 50 years ago. For the moment, in this area are only one small restaurant, and one taverna offering local pork and lam chops, french fries, local cheese and Geek salads. There are no discos and no bars in this area; and the coast around the house, although she is very well protected from prevailing seasonal north winds, is never crowded.
The beautiful sandy beach of Kalando is in 15 minute walking distance(or 3 minute car drive) from the house. Under our house is a so-called “rocky beach” which is an ideal place for snorkeling and is accessible through a path and a wooden staircase. (However, children under the age of 18 are not allowed to the rocky beach without a parent’s supervision.)
The closest village is "Filoti". The road from Filoti to Kalando (27km) is newly paved and in very good condition. However, roads inside the area of Kalando are not paved. The dirt road from the end of the paved road to our house is kept in very good condition (2,5 km)
A car hire is strongly recommended.
The nearby small Marina, offers the possibility to explore the virgin south coast of Naxos as well as the neighboring small islands.
Other Things to Note
As an exclusive VIP villa, we offer additional, tailor made services upon request.
Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the house. However we kindly ask you also to avoid smoking under the pergola and around the pool .
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
Being an university degree engineer , I was involved in the business of building holiday homes in the Aegean-islands for the last 25 years, and was visiting this beautiful sandy beach of Kalando since 1975 on my private sailing boat. This location was completely isolated from the rest of Naxos till very recently. This is the main reason why nature in this area remained original, without many buildings and without bars and discos