About this listing
Enjoy staying in a wonderful 4 star * Boutique Hotel & Residence in True downtown Toronto and enjoy having everything you could ever need right at your doorsteps. My home has 2 bedrooms, each with a comfy queen-size bed plus a large sofa-bed in the living room to sleep 2 more guests making it ideal for large families. Sleeps up to 6 guests. 2 complete bathrooms for convenience. Book this corner Penthouse suite for your next trip to Toronto. Spectacular views of the city including the CN Tower, City and Breathtaking lake views. Location and convenience could not be better to maximize your time.
The price of the hotel's 2 bedroom suite equivalent runs from $764/night 2012.
One night stays are only considered for today's current month. Not more than 30 days in advance. Thank-you
* Location - Value - Price *
You can't get any closer to Downtown and convenience than here!
This Luxury Hotel & Residences is one of very few locations in the true heart of downtown. All that Toronto has to offer is within walking distance or a short taxi or metro ride away. Surrounded by landmarks such as the gigantic shopping meca of the Eaton Centre, The Path (underground walkway handy in winters linking 27 kilometres of underground shopping, services and entertainment), Massey Hall, Canon Theatre, St. Michael’s Cathedral, Elgin-Winter Garden Theatre and Dundas Square, and offers all the advantages that downtown living has to offer. Steps away from Queen and Dundas subway stations, street cars, tours and the tourism office. Walking distance to financial district, Ryerson university, City Hall, CityTV, 10 minute walk to the quaint St. Lawerence farmer's market all makes this location extremely popular among tourists, business professionals working and studying in the area. Due to its proximity to major shopping destinations, entertainment and fine dining you are in the perfect place for enjoying the city’s attractions. Everything to offer anyone visiting Toronto.
The two-storey lobby and mezzanine area is Wi-Fi enabled with free access to the Internet, a handy convenience shop, ATM machine, Concierge & Security service runs 24 hours a day, the ever so popular Martini & Piano bar has special events throughout the week, and attached to the building is a very convenient 24hr restaurant for early morning breakfasts or late night munchies! You also have the hotel catering menu available for room service if you don't want to go downstairs.
Your Penthouse is equipped with a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, wireless & LAN internet connections, computer, spacious living room with sofa-bed. Television, large closet spaces. Iron, ironing board, hairdryers. Double-glazed windows, quiet and sound proofed between rooms and neighbours. Comfortable beds, pillows, bedding & towels. Equipped with an iPod dock station. Toiletries are not provided.
'La Perle' ensuite guest room (#2 on floor plan pic) includes:
Comfy Queen-size bed
Private ensuite bathroom with bathtub & shower
optional keyed access
'The Mulberry' guest room (#1 on floor plan pic) includes:
Comfy Queen-size bed
Large closet space
Big floor length mirrors
Bathroom located in main hallway right next to the room (Full walk-in shower)
optional keyed access to your private room
SOFA-BED sleeps 2 more guests comfortably in the living room.
Take advantage of hotel services, 9,000 sq.ft. spa & wellness centre, fitness centre and valet service at special rates. ZIPCAR car rental is available on site. Access to the popular Martini Bar and the landscaped outdoor terrace located on the 5th floor. Hotel taxi stand.
Wrap up of Amenities:
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour restaurant
- Hotel room service *(catering menu)
- High security and building access
- Convenience store
- ATM Machine
- Popular Cocktail & piano bar
- Luxury beauty Spa
- Modern fitness GYM * $25 per stay, Can be purchased at the hotel concierge desk directly.
- ZipCar rental on site
- Bicycle rental - BIXI city bikes
- Valet parking $34/day or $42/night
- Hotel taxi stand
- landscaped roof terrasse on 5th floor (smoking permitted)
Underground parking is available on request and upon availability! Please arrange with me prior to your booking. You will receive over 60% off from hotel rates for only $15.00/night
* TRUST *
You're booking WILL NOT be cancelled by me once confirmed unless you change your booking details (dates, number of people) and the apartment can't accommodate those changes that were not present during the actual booking. Or if there has been a serious unforeseeable event that could not be prevented. Other than that your booking is safe and WILL be honored as per your booking!
I have NEVER cancelled on a guest since I've been a member on Airbnb!
Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information and assistance. I will be glad to help.
Thanks for viewing!
1) Maximum number of 6 guests. $25/night per guest after 4 guests. Only guests who have booking may stay in my home.
2) Please confirm your check-in/out times with me. I am very flexible and can accommodate most times, but if nothing is communicated, I will assume that check-in takes place after 15h (3pm) and check-out by 11am.
3) If a parking spot is required, please arrange with me PRIOR to booking so it can be added to the total price. If available, you will receive over 50% off from hotel rates, for only $15.00/night all inclusive. Must vacate spot upon check-out.
Otherwise, you can pay for valet parking around $34/day & $40/night directly with the hotel.
4) A $45.00 cleaning fee, already included in the price, is charged for cleaning bedding, blankets & towels at the end of your stay. Not for throwing out leftovers, waste and washing dirty dishes etc.
5) An extra fee of $30 or $30/hr upto a maximum of $300, whichever is greater may be charged at my discretion if the place is NOT left clean & tidy, and depending on the extent of house cleaning.
6) In case of loss of key(s), fob and/or garage door opener, appropriate fees will be charged for their replacement and/or replacement of door knob(s). Replacement fees are as follows:
FOB - $50
Suite Door - $35
Garage remote: $75
Replacement of bedroom door knob(s): $40/each
7) No guest under the age of 21 will be booked unless accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
8) No animals are allowed in the premises for guests who have allergies.
9) This accommodation can NOT be used for gatherings, parties or events.
10) Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the suite or common building areas. Smoking is permitted on the 5th floor terasse or outside only. Smoking violation charge: $2000 & up.
Please treat my home with respect and as though it was your own.
Most of all, enjoy your stay and have a great time! I will do everything in my capacity to be accommodating to your needs and requests.
This is our second year in a row staying at Annie's flat and everything was perfect. Great location, incredible views, space for our son to have his own room. Can't wait until next year.
Lovely appartment, with a breath taking panaramic view, a sight to remember for ever. Great location, never find better. All facilities in the house. Very helpful owner.
I would definitively recommend this app
Great location. Spectacular views. Condo was perfect for our needs. Beds very comfortable. Annie was very accessible via emails/txts. Would highly recommend.
Annie was a wonderful host. Really enjoyed the apartment. The location was great and it was a well maintained place. Farrukh was also very helpful. Overall, a great experience! Thank you!!
Annie’s place was great!! Everything from the location to the view were amazing. If you want a central located stay in a great building that’s roomy. Pick this place!!
Everything was wonderful! The communication was excellent, and the residence perfect. This was a very positive first experience on Airbnb. We would definitely stay here again in future trips!
This condo is amazing. 43rd floor corner unit with an lovely view of Toronto. Everything you need to have a great stay plus great location across the street from Masey Hall, stone's throw to subway, and walking distance to just about everything. Host Annie was attentive and welcoming from the beginning to the end. Cannot recommend this place enough.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Annie
I live in Paris mostly and I love travelling, meeting new people and doing local things . I love that my situation enables me to open my doors to visitors and citizens of the world. I love food, music and fashion. I have good addresses for all budgets and will be happy to share them with you.
Most of all I want each of my guests to feel great about their trip and feel they had an insider's guide to the city and an unforgettable experience. Do not hesitate to ask me how I can help make your trip special.
Safe Journeys! :)