About this listing
Live in one of very few locations in the true heart of downtown Toronto. This boutique hotel residence has a 2 bedroom split plan layout, each with a comfy queen-size bed plus a large sofa-bed in the living room to sleep 2 more guests making it ideal for large families. Sleeps up to 6 guests. 2 complete bathrooms for convenience. Book this corner Penthouse suite for your next trip to Toronto. Spectacular views of the city including the CN Tower, City and Breathtaking lake views. Location and convenience could not be better to maximize your time.
The price of the hotel's 2 bedroom suite equivalent runs from $764/night 2012.
Under 2 night stays can only be planned 30 days in advance. Thank-you
* Location - Value - Price *
You can't get any closer to Downtown and convenience than here!
This Luxury Hotel & Residences is one of very few locations in the true heart of downtown. All that Toronto has to offer is within walking distance or a short taxi or metro ride away. Surrounded by landmarks such as the gigantic shopping meca of the Eaton Centre, The Path (underground walkway handy in winters linking 27 kilometres of underground shopping, services and entertainment), Massey Hall, Canon Theatre, St. Michael's Cathedral, Elgin-Winter Garden Theatre and Dundas Square, and offers all the advantages that downtown living has to offer. Steps away from Queen and Dundas subway stations, street cars, tours and the tourism office. Walking distance to financial district, Ryerson university, City Hall, CityTV, 10 minute walk to the quaint St. Lawerence farmer's market all makes this location extremely popular among tourists, business professionals working and studying in the area. Due to its proximity to major shopping destinations, entertainment and fine dining you are in the perfect place for enjoying the city's attractions. Everything to offer anyone visiting Toronto.
The two-storey lobby and mezzanine area is Wi-Fi enabled with free access to the Internet, a handy convenience shop, ATM machine, Concierge & Security service runs 24 hours a day, the ever so popular Martini & Piano bar has special events throughout the week, and attached to the building is a very convenient 24hr restaurant for early morning breakfasts or late night munchies! You also have the hotel catering menu available for room service if you don't want to go downstairs.
Other Things to Note
Your Penthouse is equipped with a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, wireless & LAN internet connections, computer, spacious living room with sofa-bed. Television, large closet spaces. Iron, ironing board, hairdryers. Double-glazed windows, quiet and sound proofed between rooms and neighbours. Comfortable beds, pillows, bedding & towels. Equipped with an iPod dock station. Toiletries are not provided.
'La Perle' ensuite guest room (#2 on floor plan pic) includes:
Comfy Queen-size bed
Private ensuite bathroom with bathtub & shower
optional keyed access
'The Mulberry' guest room (#1 on floor plan pic) includes:
Comfy Queen-size bed
Large closet space
Big floor length mirrors
Bathroom located in main hallway right next to the room (Full walk-in shower)
optional keyed access to your private room
SOFA-BED sleeps 2 more guests comfortably in the living room.
Take advantage of hotel services, 9,000 sq.ft. spa & wellness centre, fitness centre and valet service at special rates. ZIPCAR car rental is available on site. Access to the popular Martini Bar and the landscaped outdoor terrace located on the 5th floor. Hotel taxi stand.
Wrap up of Amenities:
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour restaurant
- Hotel room service *(catering menu)
- High security and building access
- ATM Machine
- Popular Cocktail & piano bar
- Luxury beauty Spa
- Modern fitness GYM * $25 per stay, Can be purchased at the hotel concierge desk directly.
- ZipCar rental on site
- Bicycle rental - BIXI city bikes
- Valet parking $34/day or $42/night
- Hotel taxi stand
- landscaped roof terrasse on 5th floor (smoking permitted)
Underground parking is available on request and upon availability! Please arrange with me prior to your booking.
* TRUST *
You're booking WILL NOT be cancelled by me once confirmed unless you change your booking details (dates, number of people) and the apartment can't accommodate those changes that were not present during the actual booking. Or if there has been a serious unforeseeable event that could not be prevented. Other than that your booking is safe and WILL be honored as per your booking!
I have NEVER cancelled on a guest since I've been a member on Airbnb!
Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information and assistance. I will be glad to help.
Thanks for viewing!
1) Maximum number of 6 guests. $25/night per guest after 4 guests. Only guests who have booking may stay in my home.
2) Please confirm your check-in/out times with me. I am very flexible and can accommodate most times, but if nothing is communicated, I will assume that check-in takes place after 15h (3pm) and check-out by 11am.
3) If a parking spot is required, please arrange with me PRIOR to booking so it can be added to the total price. If available, you will receive over 50% off from hotel rates, for only $15.00/night all inclusive. Must vacate spot upon check-out.
Otherwise, you can pay for valet parking around $34/day & $40/night directly with the hotel.
4) A $45.00 cleaning fee, already included in the price, is charged for cleaning bedding, blankets & towels at the end of your stay. Not for throwing out leftovers, waste and washing dirty dishes etc.
5) An extra fee of $30 or $30/hr upto a maximum of $300, whichever is greater may be charged at my discretion if the place is NOT left clean & tidy, and depending on the extent of house cleaning.
6) In case of loss of key(s), fob and/or garage door opener, appropriate fees will be charged for their replacement and/or replacement of door knob(s). Replacement fees are as follows:
FOB - $50
Suite Door - $35
Garage remote: $75
Replacement of bedroom door knob(s): $40/each
7) No guest under the age of 21 will be booked unless accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
8) No animals are allowed in the premises for guests who have allergies.
9) This accommodation can NOT be used for gatherings, parties or events.
10) Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the suite or common building areas. Smoking is permitted on the 5th floor terasse or outside only. Smoking violation charge: $2000 & up.
Please treat my home with respect and as though it was your own.
Most of all, enjoy your stay and have a great time! I will do everything in my capacity to be accommodating to your needs and requests.
Make your home in downtown Toronto | Flatscreen TV and Fireplace | New Dining Table & 4 Chairs (unshown)