- In case this apartment would not be available, i might have other available apartments in the very same area . The actual rates are for single stay, each additional person is $17 more per day.
- New year's 10 days' package deal is USD 3640 up to six people. Carnival's 10 days' package deal is USD 4200 up to six people.
- The olympic games package deal first 2 weeks and the last 2 weeks are 7000 USD eight people. You can stay less time but you still have to pay the same package deal. Also full lenght (five weeks) of World Cup is USD 12'000.
- This Copacabana beach apartment adjacent to Ipanema has a telephone line to receive any calls and make local calls for free, WiFi Internet & cable TV, 24 hour doorman service, efficiently & fully air conditioned.
- Ultra stylish, beautiful, newly renovated up to American standards, 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, 1 queen size bunk bed, 1 maid's room with 2 small beds, 3 bath rooms, quality linen, washing machine, ironing board, WiFi, cable TV, fully equipped kitchen, DVD & CD player, stereo surround sound system, 1&1/2 blocks to beach exactly at posto 5, about 10 minutes walk to Ipanema beach posto 9.
- The apartment is located in the center of the attractions and happenings in Rio de Janeiro 1&1/2 blocks to metro station General Osorio. Nearby restaurants are open 24 hours, clubs, shops and supermarkets are just around the corner.
- I have Alex my usual taxi driver, he can wait for you and pick you up at the airport to make a smooth check in to the apartment. His fee is 100 reais for up to 4 people (the waiting for your arrival and the ride to the apartment).
- When you arrived in Rio de Janeiro, Alex the driver will call Mrs. Rose my assistant, she will be in the apartment to greet you and give you the keys. She is a lovely lady and can help and advise you in any situation, also can help you for booking trips and visits in the touristic Rio de Janeiro, knows the best Bureau of exchange etc. If i am in Rio we can hang out and show you some lesser known unique sites of Rio.
- Details of the exact address, also Ms.Rose's phone numbers will be given to you after you made your booking through Airbnb.
Have fun and enjoy Rio all the way.
All the amenities of the apartment. There is parking in the building.
Yesterday i invited all of them to the beach to have Caipirinha.
The best neighborhood in the historic Rio de Janeiro.
The Metro station is 1&1/2 blocks walk from the apartment to the subway station.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||6 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|City:||Rio de Janeiro|
We just arrived home from our 3 week stay in Rio for World Cup. Was met at our lovely 3 bedroom2 bath apt by Pierre. He gave us the tour and directions to places in the neighborhood and made us feel at home. The location was absolutely perfect. We were 2 blocks from the Metro and only 1 1/2 blocks from Copacabana Beach. The markets were only 1/2 block away and when we ate out we only walked 1-3 blocks. Highly recommend Pierre and his "home away from home"
Pierre was very easy to work with and made sure we had everything we needed, including transportation to and from the airport. The apartment was exactly as advertised - roomy and comfortable, two blocks from the beach and very close to many different restaurants and shops. Overall, we had an excellent stay and would definitely consider staying here again!!
This is my second time renting a flat to Pierre, and once again everything was OK.
The apartment is in an excellent condition, very clean and very comfortable, exactly as you can see it in the photos.
Mrs. Rose is the most lovely lady I have ever met, she is very helpful and makes your stay even more pleasant, by knowing she will always be there to give you a hand if ever needed.
Pierre, thank you so much for your kindness and excellent customer service.
I will be back soon.
Mi estadía en este departamento fue muy buena,el departamento ES TAL CUAL se describe,con todos los servicios y todo y cada uno de los artefactos en funcionamiento perfecto,montaña de tohallas,tohallones,sabanas,repasadores,elementos de limpieza etc,etc..Es la primera vez que alquilo por este sistema y lo volveria a hacer, es confiable y además la señora Rose está siempre atenta a cualquier necesidad. Soy de Paraná ,Entre Rios, Argentina, para todos aquellos que quieran corroborar la veracidad de mis dichos; mi viaje fue en automovil ,2500 km, así que tenía hasta un garage asignado para el auto.Gracias Pierre, gracias Rose,... toda mi familia les agradece.y volveré al mismo departamento cada vez que viaje a Rio de Janeiro, ciudad maravillosa !!! ..
Appartement bien situé sur copacabana, sécurisé, accueil chaleureux et bonne communication avec Pierre:)
+ Appartement spacieux et fonctionnel. Très bien accueillie.C'est près de la plage, des bus, des magasins.
-- Appartement sale ménage à peine fait pour nous accueillir (alors qu'on paye un forfait ménage à notre sortie), on a du relaver la salle de bain et la cuisine avant de s'en servir! Appartement en face des favelas, la police est toujours dans la rue donc sécurisé mais prix de la location trop élevé pour cette prestation!
+ Big appartment and very useful. The assistant welcome us and was really nice. It's near the beach, buses and shops.
-- The appartment was dirty to welcome us (or we paid for a cleaning lady when we go out), we had to clean bathroom and kitchen before using it! The appartement is in front of favelas but police is always in the street so it's secure but the price for the rent is too much for what it is!
We enjoyed staying at this property. The rooms were very nice and the
photos of the apartment were accurate. One positive thing to add, the
pillows and sheets were high quality which made sleeping very comfortable.
One negative thing to add, the door man was not around one night very
early (2am) in the morning and had to call the manager of the
property to let us in. The manager is a very nice sweet lady that was
very understanding and helpful on our trip.
We would definitely stay at this property again.
One of the best apartments I've rented in Copacabana over the years. Good location and 1 and half blocks from the beach. The apt was nice. The beds, pillows, furniture, and furnishings were nice and quality, not like the cheap ones I've seen in other apartments. Pierre stocks the apartment with plenty of extra towels and bed sheets. There's a washing machine too in case you need but we never needed it. The WiFi worked great the entire time. Air condition was great, plenty of lights and spacious apartment. TV and cable worked great. Another thing we liked was the water pressure was great and really strong for showering. His assistant Rose was also friendly and helpful and just a phone call away if anything was needed. I would definitely stay here again or recommend it to others. It was very comfortable to stay here.
Perfect house!!! Very nice people...best place ever!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT