This stylish property comes newly renovated in the heart of the former French Concession. Oolong Terrace combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city - only a stone’s throw from your own private terrace.
1. The flat is accessed through a security gate for ultimate safety, and has it’s own private entrance, rare in most classic properties.
3. Fully stocked, sleek kitchen with all amenities of a hotel presidential suite
4. Massive black slate soaking tub
5. Tatami bed with tea table set for wireless surfing or relaxing, overlooking your private terrace
6. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping, the perfect luxury suite, uniquely designed in the hottest location in the City.
Light-filled, (807 sqf/75 sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed as a sleek oasis for the business/vacation traveler. You're welcome to enjoy your morning coffee/tea on the big private terrace before heading out into the city! Experience the spirit and convenience that life in Shanghai can offer, within your own luxury suite apartment.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV
- Large glass windows and doors opening onto a private, white washed, walled-in terrace for maximum privacy
- king size bed
- fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- bottled water, replenished regularly
-Bathroom complete with huge black slate custom designed tub and spacious shower with a terrace view
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
MORE LOCATION DETAILS
- 7 minute walk to Changshu Rd for metro lines 1/7
-10 minute walk to Jingan metro lines 2/7
-Changle Rd & Fumin Rd, 1 min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars
-Donghu Rd, 1 min walk: small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip chinese eateries
-Julu Rd & Fumin Rd, 3 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
Mariel's place is amazing! Super clean and tidy. It has EVERYTHING I want - elegant style of decoration, very comfortable bed and sofa, fast wifi, clean kitchen and restroom. It's super convenient location as well. Perfect for a single travel or a couple. Highly recommend it!
wonderfull stay, pefect location!
Oolong Terrace was lovely. Beautiful decor, clean, neat, spacious and quiet. Walking distance to Donghu Lu with lots of eateries and Xinle Lu with lots of fashion boutiques. Right in the heart of the French Concession, tree-lined boulevards and all. Mariel arranged for a driver pick-up at the airport so it was very convenient. There was also a house manual describing the in-house amenities (wifi, TV etc) and the surrounding area (food, convenience stores) - very useful. Bed was very comfortable.
The only (small) downsides:
1. House manual was not updated for the various TV/cable/DVD remotes so I had to ask for help after accidentally pressing the wrong button.
2. Hot water was erratic - it switched from hot to cold and back by itself, probably due to a faulty valve.
3. One of the days there was some renovation going on above, there was some drilling noise. The other days were fine.
Overall, a great stay, with some (very) minor niggles. I would be happy to come back.
I only spent one night at Terrasse Oolong, but it was a sweet experience! The place is very cosy and quiet, Mariel is a designer and you can easily tell! She also grants importance to details (card for taxis in Chinese, manual book for electronic devices, ...) which makes the difference. And the area is simply where you want to be in Shanghai. You can book with your eyes closed!
Love this place, great location, it is a gem in the city. We really enjoyed the stay.
Un appartement exceptionnel, hyper bien situé. Mariel est une personne de confiance, je vous la recommande. An exceptional apartment, terrific location. Mariel and her team are trustworthy persons.
This apartment was fantastic. So much so, that we are going to stay there again during our 2 month stay in Shanghai. Can't wait. Cozy, clean, great outdoor space, great location, and a very cool local 'lane house' feel. Highly recommend staying here on your next visit to SH.
I have stayed previously in Mariel's Shanghai apartments and only have great things to say about the quality of her apartments as well as the service and attentiveness provided by Mariel and "Ayi". Mariel's apartments are definitely my first choice in lodging in Shangahi!
nous avons passé plus d une semaine à (website hidden)és bel appartement décoré avec gout, un peu petit trés bien situé dans un quartier animé de shanghai avec de nobreux restaurants et le métro à proximité. Nous avons eu un petit souci avec le voisin du dessus qui on ne sait pourquoi bouger tirer ses meubles à 5h "à du matin et entamer des travaux vers 7h du matin soui réglé rapidement par l intervention de Mariel . cet appart est tres bien qd il fait beau car trés belle terrasse extérieure mais pas de salon. pas beaucoup de vaisselle mais en chine on mange souvent dehors
Very nice appartment: good location, quiet, clean, with all the amenities needed for an extended stay. On top: Mariel is really helpful in getting things organized. Highly recommended.