About this listing
This stylish property comes newly renovated in the heart of the former French Concession. Oolong Terrace combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city - only a stone’s throw from your own private terrace.
1. The flat is accessed through a security gate for ultimate safety, and has it’s own private entrance, rare in most classic properties.
3. Fully stocked, sleek kitchen with all amenities of a hotel presidential suite
4. Massive black slate soaking tub
5. Tatami bed with tea table set for wireless surfing or relaxing, overlooking your private terrace
6. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping, the perfect luxury suite, uniquely designed in the hottest location in the City.
Light-filled, (807 sqf/75 sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed as a sleek oasis for the business/vacation traveler. You're welcome to enjoy your morning coffee/tea on the big private terrace before heading out into the city! Experience the spirit and convenience that life in Shanghai can offer, within your own luxury suite apartment.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV
- Large glass windows and doors opening onto a private, white washed, walled-in terrace for maximum privacy
- king size bed
- fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- bottled water, replenished regularly
-Bathroom complete with huge black slate custom designed tub and spacious shower with a terrace view
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
This is a private property complete with housekeeping service and a property manager on call to make sure you are at ease during your stay.
Housekeeping service tends to each of our properties twice per week. You will have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel as a start up kit for your arrival to the house. All linens and towels are imported and laundered regularly by housekeeping during your stay.
You have your own home in Shanghai with help a phone call away if you need it!
Interaction with Guests
Helene, our resident Property Manager, is available always should you have any questions!
-Changle Rd & Fumin Rd, 1 min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars
-Donghu Rd, 1 min walk: small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip chinese eateries
-Julu Rd & Fumin Rd, 3 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
- 7 minute walk to Changshu Rd for metro lines 1/7
-10 minute walk to Jingan metro lines 2/7
Other Things to Note
The idea behind my properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!
(A) Let us know roughly the time you are leaving (normal check out is anytime before 12pm). Housekeeping will be scheduled to arrive at that time. You do not need to wait for them, just leave the keys and turn off all lights and climate control!
(B) Please make sure all food is rinsed off dishes and taking the garbage is also helpful when you are leaving :-) The apartments have been designed to make a great vacation stay for our guests, and we ask that all guests leave the home in the condition they came in! Normal cleaning is to be expected but please help to minimize larger messes! Thank you!
Originally from NY, based now in Shanghai, China.
I am a designer who has made it her mission to provide a high quality, restful, personal residential experience for locals across China. In such a fast paced location like Shanghai, it's hard to create a uniquely original home space that's a true oasis. This luxury should be available to those traveling into Shanghai as well, and I have several vacation/business rentals which provide a unique experience in top, choice locations in the city, namely the French Concession.
Instead of going to a hotel, try something new, a memorable trip to Shanghai awaits!