This studio with 1 bathroom comes with the following:
A queen size bed, pull out sofa bed, coffee table, bookcase, and custom built in storage unit. The newly renovated kitchen is fully equipped with a new oven and refrigerator, and a complete set of dishes, cups, pots, pans, and cooking utensils. The bathroom has a shower and bathtub and there are 2 enormous closets. Towels and extra bed linens are also provided. There is a flat screen TV and DVD player.
Electricity, heat, gas, hot water, air conditioner, cable package, and wireless Internet.
Utilities are capped at $300 monthly.
Keyed entry to foyer
This residence is located on the tree-lined block of E80th Street between Lexington & 3rd Ave. There is a dry cleaner on the corner, a Rite Aid and Duane Reade across the street, and it is just a few blocks from Food Emporium. Within a 5-minute walk you can be in Central Park, or at the Equinox or New York Sports Club Gyms. This area is packed with restaurants, pubs, and entertainment options!
4, 6, & 6X train located at 77th Street and Lexington Ave
Available for 1-12 month leases
Apartment can accommodate a maximum of 3-4 people
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||30 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$3300 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Upper East Side|
- The apartment is very well located in the Upper East Side (very close to very nice restaurants, bars, supermarkets, bus and subway stations).
- Well furnished studio, with fast internet.
- Pini was a very responsive host, who replied within one hour to most of my queries.
- As I stayed during the winter, the apartment was VERY cold. The isolation is pretty bad and the heating system of the building is very old. You better wear shoes and jumper on cold, windy and snowy days :-)
- Although the general state of the apartment is fine, the bathroom is quite old and not very clean.
Pini was very responsive and the apartment was neat and clean. Close to everything including central park, subways, shopping. would stay here again.
Nice studio in a great location where we have wondeful time. It was like pictures on airbnb. Thanks!