About this listing
Relaxed and fully furnished double room with a huge private living room full of light in the heart of residential neighbourhood of Frederiksberg. Walking distance to shopping mall, Metro station, restaurants, gourmet coffee shops, bars, etc.
Comfortable double bed with a private living room. The living room includes a dining table with two chairs which can also be used as a desk, 32 inches TV, armchair, Playstation 3, free Wifi, closet, washing machine, shower, kitchen with access to use all utensils, te, coffee and spices. The bedroom and living room look out to the main street which is very beautiful and you can see the daily life of Copenhagen in an upscale residential neighborhood. Windows are sound isolated for you to relax and have a good sleep! Please notice you are renting a room, not the entire apartment. The kitchen and bathroom are shared.
Guests will have access to the bedroom, the private living room and the shared kitchen and bathroom.There is one bedroom in the apartment which is off limits.
Interaction with Guests
I travel a lot therefore I will not always be there however a friend of mine (Cherie Ann) will be there to help you on anything during your stay.
Frederiksberg is literally in the middle of Copenhagen and it is a residential neighbourhood full of beautiful people. Coffee shops, good restaurants, bars, shopping and social life is at a walking distance and you are only 10 mins from Vesterbro, Nørrebro, Downtown, all the great neighbourhoods in Copenhagen.
From (URL HIDDEN) "From Copenhagen Central Station, it's easy to walk into Frederiksberg along Gammel Kongevej; a fantastic shopping street with grand old buildings and trendy cafés and restaurants. At the other end you'll find yourself in the peaceful tranquillity of Frederiksberg Have; a royal park and a fantastic place to escape it all. The Zoo is right here too and the old Carlsberg Brewery. For a beautiful and lesser-known spot, take a drink in the greenhouse café at the University's Agricultural Department."
Public transport is very accessible in Copenhagen and Bus and Metro stations are at a walking distance from the apartment. From the Airport, it is a 15 min ride on the Metro to Frederiksberg station. From Frederiksberg station is a 9 min walking distance
Other Things to Note
Free soap and body wash during your stay plus clean linens and towels for your use
- Please be aware that with arrivals after 9:00 pm an extra late check in fee of 120 DKK applies. Also, not showing up to the apartment at the agreed hour without notice will also trigger a penalty fee -- please, do contact us if your flight is delayed before departure so we can accommodate to your new schedule.
- Guests are supposed to have a good time and enjoy your time in Copenhagen.
- We do not use shoes inside the house. These are left by the entrance.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- No pets. No parties.
- No guests staying in the house outside the guests who booked the room (for special situations please let me know in advance).
- Shared areas like kitchen or bathroom are to be kept clean after use.
The bedroom is equipped with a closet for your luggage/clothing, perfect for longer stays. There's also a relaxing armchair for the avid reader.