* Check sister listing if booked https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7549424
Fully remodeled/furnished one bedroom house in Prime Silver Lake Location--new everything
Completely remodeled with a clean modern design and steps to the best Silver Lake has to offer.
* Large one bedroom with queen bed
* Organic cotton sheets and down pillows
* Large closets and dresser to unload & relax
* Brand new kitchen with stainless stee(URL HIDDEN) appliances (Gas range, convection micro, DW)
* Eat-in kitchen with all amenities, juicer, blender(URL HIDDEN)ice cream maker and more
* Modern tile & glass-enclosed bath with toiletries
* Large, modern living room w/ LED flat screen(URL HIDDEN) reading niche and desk area, wifi, Direct TV(URL HIDDEN) Netflix, Showtime, Cinemax,
* Remote AC to beat the heat
(URL HIDDEN)and laundry supplies
* Privacy blinds in all rooms
* Private lighted backyard and patio
Steps from your door:(URL HIDDEN) LA Mill Coffee and gourmet eat(URL HIDDEN) L & E Oyster Ba(URL HIDDEN) Leela Tha(URL HIDDEN) Milk Baker(URL HIDDEN) Gourmet Wine & liquor Stor(URL HIDDEN) Boutique shoppin(URL HIDDEN) Silver Lake Reservoir & running pat(URL HIDDEN) Space Land Music Venu(URL HIDDEN) Modem Sp(URL HIDDEN) Alimento (Italian)
Get outside your door and stroll some of the area's many hidden staircases starting behind the house, get a run in along the reservoir up to Griffith Park, You never have to leave the block, but if you do Sunset strip is just four blocks away, Sunset Junction a few blocks farther, LA Zoo, Observatory, Griffith Park, Downtown, Dodger Stadium and Staples center are 5 min car away or jump the bus down the block for $1.50.
At night, unwind in your private, quiet backyard patio under the stars and enjoy California's year round good weather.
Place is strictly used as a vacation rental so clean, empty and ready for you to come enjoy your stay!
Guest have access to their private one bedroom house, backyard & patio, laundry area and parking. Full access to your own home for a private, quiet & enjoyable stay.
Interaction with guests
Close enough to answer any questions on the sights and sounds of Silver Lake, or far away enough to leave you to your rest and relaxation, you decide!
Other things to note
14% City occupancy tax in inclusive of our rates, yay! Monthly stays and longer will include weekly cleaning at additional charge.
No smoking inside the home, patio area ok but place ends in trash. Please be kind to new flooring and take shoes off inside. We love pets, but sorry they are not allowed for allergenic reasons.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally East Coast native I became an LA City dweller via my job but am an avid hiker and outdoor enthusiast, who loves the family-friendly relaxed scene in Silver Lake. After months of Airbnbing, I am happy to be joining as a host! I look forward to meeting new people, sharing travel stories, and helping guests enjoy all the many things Silver Lake has to offer!