About this listing
Please ask for "Special offer 15% off due to a construction going on next to the condo"
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY.
MONTHLY PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE ELECTRICITY.
This condominium is located on the second floor and it has a rustic Mexican styled living and dining area and 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, plasma TVs with cable service and WIFI
The spacious master bedroom has a private bathroom. The second bedroom has 2 single beds and the bathroom can be accessed from the hallway. Both bedrooms have large wooden closets. The living room is connected to the dining and kitchen area, which is fully equipped. Between the living dinning area and the kitchen there is a counter sitting with two stools. Each room has its own mini split air conditioner.
For more adventure, you may want to explore the Mayan archeological ruins of Tulum, Chichen Itza and Coba or the nearby ecological water parks of Xel-Ha and Xcaret. Diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, and jungle tours are also available. Or see a different view of the beach from a Jet Ski or Sea Kayak. Also nearby are the Xaman Ha Aviary and a championship golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge.
CHECK-IN AND OUT - Check-in is after 3:00PM. Check-out is 10:00AM. A charge of half one night’s stay will be applied for departures after 10:00AM.
• PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $40 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hours access necessary. Lost cellphone 50 usd and lost of remote control 150 usd.
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
• TRANSPORTATION- Please notify PLAYA PARADISE in advance if you need airport transportation, or method of arrival.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - No additional guests in the unit. No exceptions.- Any visitor must be approved in advance by PLAYA PARADISE.
• BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service (twice per week). Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
to additional cleaning charges.
• RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS -
1. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is
required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
• LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
• Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
• All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
• No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
• All properties are non smoking inside
• All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their staff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing items
From Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 04, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Please be warned that the address that you are provided when you make your reservation IS NOT the real address nor is mercedes' number a mexican/available number. this turned out the be a major inconvenience. we arrived at different times from different places, were not contacted until hours before arrival to call a completely different person and after being directed to a vacant lot blocks away, spent almost 5 hours trying to connect with each other and find the apartment. The apartment is comfortable and well equipped but, again, is run by a real estate agency not Mercedes. One of our group even contacted Mercedes days before departure and nothing was mention about her not being our point person and not providing the real address.
At the moment that you made the reservation I sent you the check in process with 4 different cell phone numbers and the exact location of the proerty
At that email we ask alwasy to call us going out from the airport because you are renting a condo and not a hotel where is a fornt desk 24/7. I`m part of Playa Paradise company that manage all the properties that you can see in my profile.
In this case we didnt receive any call in any of the 4 numbers. I received an eamil saying that you where at the condo to do the check in, At that moment I call Maria eugenia that is in charge of the check in prcess in all our properties and was trhere in less than 15 minutes. Thanks
This was a wonderful place to stay ! It didn't feel like a condo..it felt like a home.Very inviting with everything you could possibly need. Big beach towels..really comfortable king sized bed.. water dispenser..fully functional kitchen .. two (email hidden)o balconies..AC was excellent although the fans were enough most of the time..a safe for personal items..the plunge pool was very nice in the evening. Great location..quiet at night..beach a short walk... fifth avenue right there.
Playa paradise is really easy to deal with..everybody was very friendly and they take their jobs seriously !They responded right away to any questions we had and also arranged airport transportation for all in our party..this was my first time renting through airbnb and i would definitely choose playa paradise again !
One other thing..mercedes was very up front about the construction going on next door (it was delightful to have a rental company be honest)..but the workers were working on an upper floor so it wasn't an issue at all.Plus it seems that there is construction everywhere in playa and this was one of the more mellow sites..
The apartment has the best location in Playa, very close to Mamitas, steps away from 5th ave, but at the same time far enough so you don't feel a lot of noise.
Mercedes and Patricia were the best, they received me a few minutes early when I arrived, and they were available for a very early check out.
The apartment itself was better than we expected, beautifuly decorated, clean, perfect A/C, very comfortable beds, good WiFi connection, nice showers, and with cleaning service.
So thanks again! It was a great choice and I would go again in my next trip.
The host was very communicative and the apartment is very well located. The host was also very kind in letting us leave our baggage for some extra hours as our car broke down. Recommended!
Perfecta ubicacion!... Excelente departamento!.. muy comodo para 4 personas...y muy profesional la atencion del anfitrion, con una disponibilidad full time para cualquier consulta.
I stayed in this 2 bedroom apartment for 9 days over new years and BPM and it was really good. Mercedes and her team were prompt and efficient with regards to helping with the booking, pick up at the airport and having somebody welcome me at the door. The apartment is tastefully decorated and the beds are really good. Location wise its pretty central and 50 metres from 5th avenue and about 200 metres down the road from Mamitas so as close as you can be to the best beach with some great restaurants right on your doorstep.
I would highly recommend this place to anybody who wants to be in the middle of Playa without being to close to any late night noise.
El apartamento está muy bien situado, silencioso por las noches, acogedor y limpio, tal y como se muestra en las fotografías. La decoración nos gustó mucho.
Mercedes nos atendió de forma muy rápida a todas las dudas que tuvimos.
Un apartamento que recomiendo, si volvemos a Playa del Carmen seguro que repetiremos.
This host has 722 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mercedes
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!