About this listing
Please ask for "Special offer 10% off due to a construction going on next to the condo"
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY.
MONTHLY PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE ELECTRICITY.
This condominium is located on the second floor and it has a rustic Mexican styled living and dining area and 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, plasma TVs with cable service and WIFI
The spacious master bedroom has a private bathroom. The second bedroom has 2 single beds and the bathroom can be accessed from the hallway. Both bedrooms have large wooden closets. The living room is connected to the dining and kitchen area, which is fully equipped. Between the living dinning area and the kitchen there is a counter sitting with two stools. Each room has its own mini split air conditioner.
For more adventure, you may want to explore the Mayan archeological ruins of Tulum, Chichen Itza and Coba or the nearby ecological water parks of Xel-Ha and Xcaret. Diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, and jungle tours are also available. Or see a different view of the beach from a Jet Ski or Sea Kayak. Also nearby are the Xaman Ha Aviary and a championship golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge.
CHECK-IN AND OUT - Check-in is after 3:00PM. Check-out is 10:00AM. A charge of half one night’s stay will be applied for departures after 10:00AM.
• PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $40 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hours access necessary. Lost cellphone 50 usd and lost of remote control 150 usd.
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
• TRANSPORTATION- Please notify PLAYA PARADISE in advance if you need airport transportation, or method of arrival.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - No additional guests in the unit. No exceptions.- Any visitor must be approved in advance by PLAYA PARADISE.
• BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service (twice per week). Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
to additional cleaning charges.
• RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS -
1. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is
required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
• LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
• Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
• All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
• No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
• All properties are non smoking inside
• All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their staff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing items
From Dec 18, 2015 - Jan 04, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.