About this listing
Downtown 1 bedrooms suitable for 2 people, bathroom with shower and a cozy corner in a old renovated Little Red House with a big beautiful garden in Reykjavik. The guests are also welcome to use the main living area.
The bedrooms is suitable for 2 people. Bathroom with shower and a cozy corner in a old renovated Little Red House with a big beautiful garden in down town Reykjavik.
Located on Klapparstigur, side street to Laugavegur which is the main shopping street with, restaurants, cafés, galleries. The harbour with its many attraction is only minutes away.
Double bed or 2 separated beds, 2 bedsides and chest of drawer plus extra bed.
* Free wi-fi (80 mpbs / Wireless)
* Access to fully equipped kitchen
* Bathroom with shower
* Coffee, Tee
* Towels and linens
* Hair dryer
Interaction with guests
The host live at the premises and is willing to help guests as much as he can. If any information needed you are welcome to ask the host, he will try to provide it to you with pleasure.
* Cheap grocery store, Bónus is nearby.
* All kinds of restaurants, bars, theatre, museums, cinemas and of course The Harpa, music hall.
* Swimming pool is only few minutes away.
* It is only one minute walk to the beautiful coastline in Reykjavik.
* You can take the bus to any location in Reykjavík or other parts in Iceland only few minutes’ walk away.
* The fly bus from/to Keflavik airport does stop only 3 minutes away.
Other things to note
Fastest way from Keflavik International is to take the airport bus to Reykjavik city center BSÍ (40 min) and then a taxi (4 min) to the house. There are two bus companies that drive more or less every 30 minutes from the airport to Reykjavik.
You can also buy a ticket that offers a drop off right outside my house. These companies have sales offices in the arrival hall.
The apartment is smoke free. No party, no loud noise after midnight.
When you leave the room, return it in the same condition as you came.
I have lived more than twenty years with my family in my Little Red House downtown in Reykjavik. I live with my wife, our youngest son of three and a black cat in our Little Red House. I am an artist and work also as a graphic designer in my own studio. I enjoy fly fishing, art, travel around Iceland and meeting new interesting people from all over the world.