About this listing
The 115 m2 apartment is as central as it gets in Copenhagen and on the top floor of a highly listed building. It’s spacious and newly furnished with charming old plank floors thru-out.
To describe this place best we've listed a couple of things that keeps being mentioned by the various guest staying at our place:
The good things:
- Location, location, location..
(Right in the heart of the city)
- Nice deco
- Very nice and helpful host - YES!
The less good things:
- 5 floors up with no elevator
- Only one combined bathroom/toilet - So no separate toilet.
Staircases lead you to the fifth floor where you can see the city from rooftop to rooftop from each room in the apartment. You enter into a hallway with a space for hanging your jackets. On your left is the bathroom which is quite big for an inner city apartment. It’s got a nice shower and ceiling lights. Straight you’ll meet the huge master bedroom with three big windows, a king size bed (180x200cm). To your right you’ll enter the living room and fully functioning kitchen in one. The living room holds a nice big sofa, 32" tv with apple tv, wifi etc for cosy movie nights. The living room goes around a corner and has a charming little hideout, with a fold-out-bed, so you can easily share the living room many people. Through the kitchen the second bedroom awaits far from the master so you’ll be able to sleep nicely if your fellow travellers tend to snore. The second bedroom holds a comfortable queen size bed (160x200cm).
The apartment is nicely suited for families, three couples, up to 6 friends or business travellers wanting to wake up to something unique and charming right in the heart of Copenhagen.
Utilities / Treats
Large king size bed and queen bed.
Fold out bed for two. (2 x 80x200cm).
Free very fast wifi.
Sheets, covers and towels for all three beds (6 people)
32" flatscreen TV with apple TV connected and International channels available.
Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, dish washer, stove, oven, soaps etc.
Nice, soft and warm sheets and pillows.
Guides to the city for you to borrow.
Towels and toiletpaper.
A happy host. If you need anything just let me know and I'll do my best to guide or help you. I know Copenhagen like my own back pocket.
The apartment is high up(5th floor)so quiet and bright. There's no elevator.
The central walking street Strøget is 30m. from the main door so you’re right where you want to be as a visitor in Copenhagen. Only 50m from the famous round tower and 5 min. walk from Torvehallerne which is quite the spot for eating. The metro is 300 m. away and the street itself has within the last 10 years has quite a lift with trendy shops like Henrik Vibskov, Another Nue, Vintage etc.
Aiport: 20 min. by car. 15 min by Metro. You need to take the metro to Nørreport station and then walk 300 m. from there.
Metro. Walking: 3 min.
Big park (Kongens have/kings garden): Walking 5 min.
Supermarket: 50 m..
Cafe: 10 m.
City center: 0.0 km.
Other Things to Note
The apartment has two double beds and a fold out bed for two. Please let us know in advance if you have special wishes regarding the beds. fx. if you need to have 3 beds made up for 4 people.
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
• Partys are not allowed in the apartment.
• If you do have pets please let me know in advance.
• If other guests are coming or going on the same day, check out is 11 am and check in is 2 pm. If no other bookings - I am super flexible. We will discuss this when you book. Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to store luggage, when checked out.
• You are more than welcome to use my spices and sauces for cooking.
• Bring your own shampoo/conditioner. There might be some extra to use, but best if you bring your own. There is a plenty of groceries and super markets right down on the street should you need anything.
• You have to dispose of garbage. Bags must be put in to the big plastic containers in the courtyard.
•The linen chest on the backstaircase is private, we kindly you not to take these extras but let us know in advance if you will bring extra guests.
• Most importantly, I want my guests to feel at home!
I am here if you have any questions please just ask.
About the Host, Daniel
My Name is Daniel, I live in Cph. I own a chain of bicycle shops in Cph. I live in the center of the city with my wife and daughter. I love travelling both with friends and with family and do it as much as possible.