About this listing
Our resort-style, 4 bedroom house, provides an artistic & cultural experience. Each room reflects a different, unique feeling. Some rooms may comfortably fit up to 6 guests. Quiet area with breathtaking beach roads & easy access to great restaurants.
Now you have the chance to experience California in a whole new way, trying unique things and visiting undiscovered places, getting tips and secrets only locals can share and explore businesses you may want to invest on. Enjoy a room in our house for business, pleasure or education any time during the year for a period of 31 days or more with a trial period as needed.
At times you will enjoy being part of movie productions that we shoot in the house and may be lucky to taste glamorous Hollywood right in front of your eyes :)
The house is located in Woodland Hills at Los Angeles, in a peaceful neighborhood, a canyon away from Malibu beach.
- The living room is spacious and well lit.
- The walls are decorated with impressionist oil paintings with a fireplace and cozy furniture.
- The family room has a billiard table, that can be used as a Ping-Pong table
- One bedroom has a Cal-King bed, and one has a Queen and a Full size bed, another bedroom comes with a Full size bed and a Twin bed, and the large bedroom has 3 large beds (2 Full-size, plus 1 Queen size beds).
The house is situated:
- 30 minutes from Malibu and Venice beach.
- 35 minutes from Hollywood.
- 30 minutes from the best outlet in California, in Camarillo.
- 30 minutes from Mullholland Drive scenic road.
- Few minutes from The Commons shopping ctr.
- 15 minutes from Westfield shopping mall.
- An hour and half from Santa Barbara
- An hour and half from San Diego.
- An hour from Down town LA.
The neighborhood offers gourmet restaurants and great shopping areas.
My place has a personality; the cowboy door, the impressionistic painting, the antique look furniture, the vintage chandelier that hangs up the yard tree, and the old timer patio.
We will love to host you over!!
Kitchen - Guest may use to prepare food he or she purchases, all cookware and utensils must be washed, dried, and returned to cupboards. Heavy spicy cooking is not allowed unless host agrees with conditions, making sure it is not disturbing other guests and the host. Guest must make sure floor and stove/oven is as clean as before cooking.
Family Room - Guests may use the Pool/Ping-Pong table.
Laundry - Guests may use to wash and dry clothes, detergent is complementary.
Shower- Soap, Shampoo, towels, & blow-dry, are provided.
Other bedrooms- off limits.
Utilities- included for up to 30 days of stay from the original price.
Interaction with Guests
Communication is a great tool to learn about guest/host cultures and will be very welcome.
The neighborhood is quiet and safe. It is nice to walk around the block and feel the local's way of living. Neighbors are friendly but keep to themselves. The Commons in Calabasas is our local hang-out place, it's a few minutes by car and it's full of restaurants, coffee shops ,clothing-stores and a theater all in a sophisticated pleasant atmosphere.
There is free parking on the street without any restrictions.
There is a bus stop by the house to Warner Center, just a few minutes ride, that will allow you to take public transportation to Universal Studio, Hollywood, Santa Monica and more. We may be able provide a light car ride for a convenient and less than a taxi price.
Other Things to Note
This is a month to month listing with a trial period stay option. A renter will sign a monthly agreement upon arrival.
Guest will be accommodated to the room that is available, per group size.
Feel free to enjoy the house for the purpose of business or travel, and you may ask me for any additional items or things that will help make your stay the best!
A photo ID, Driver License is required upon arrival.
- The guest's itinerary or Estimated Time of Arrival will be appreciated.
- Guest's visitors to be notified to host and approved.
- Cars belongs to guest's visitors, should not park in host driveway.
- smoking allowed only outside the house, buds to be trashed.
- Gathering in the back yards should be low keyed (very quite), after 10pm.
-Back Yards lights should be off by 12am.
- No substance abuse or binge drinking.
- Keep the room clean.
- Owner reserves the right to enter the room during reasonable hours while guest is not present for the purpose of cleaning and scheduled or emergency repairs.
- Guests agree that owner may use the room for a location shooting and will acknowledge guest ahead.
- In case of overbooking, guest agrees to be relocated to a different location place (hotel or other room in a house) until house is available.
- Let owner know IMMEDIATELY if there are any broken/damaged or non-functioning items in the room, as well as for any inconveniences so it can be addressed promptly.
-Light cleaning by host during rental, is complimentary.
- Cleaning fee is $10 per each day up to 7 days, the first $10 for the first day is included in reservation. Guest cleaning fee should be altered according to the number of days booked at Airbnb site.
-All utilities are included during rent period.
-Rooms booked are for the purpose of tenancy only and may not be used as a storage or an office.
-Room may be used by host if guest leaves the room overnight.
- Belongings that were left by guest after check-out, will be charged $100 a day storage fee. Written host approval required for any deviation from this rule.
-Complimentary rooms, discounts, or benefits can be terminated at anytime by host.
Failure to comply with house rules, host request and agreement signed, may result in immediate eviction without a refund.
I have been hosted for a month and it's just been amazing. I have been feeling welcome at all level. Niki is very helpful about anything, you just name it and she will fix it whatever it is. The house, the pool, kitchen, rooms and bathrooms are amazing kleen at all time. Her 3 dogs I am going to miss a lot because the are like my best friends. Her son is like Niki, a wonderful person. I will come here again 100% I recommend this house for everybody who is wonderful human beings too. The neighborhood is great too and close to everything. Shopping, nature, freeway and so on. You got it all here.
Niki was a great host and was very welcoming and always available to assist wherever possible.
Niki had helpful information on places of interest as well as places to eat.
Niki did a great job on informing all of her guests of the house rules and even allowed us to do our laundry during our stay.
We had a great experience and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a place to stay to try Niki's. Her house is also close to The Commons of Calabasas as well as close to the canyons and freeways.
Thank you Tami for the great review!! It puts a big smile on my face when I read an honest and such nice review from a dear guest!!
I hope your travel back was a good one and don't forget I am here for any quest you may have for Bronson or just general things!
See you in he future:)
Niki is a great person and incredibly nice. We stayed for 3 nights and were a little sad to leave. She has 4 dogs who are so funny and sweet. There were great goodies is the room we stayed in, even a bottle of wine. The swimming pool was awesome! Niki provided us with a lovely breakfast every morning. She also helped us with directions to cool places in the area. The house is a charming an quiet place to stay and we recommend this place to everyone. Thank you so much Niki!! We had a great time and we love to go back someday.
Thanks a bunch for a great review!! It is nice to read and enjoy again from a good word from wonderful couple such as you guy! Your stay was a blessing and I enjoy every moment in both your presence. Pictures will be sent-out to you soon. I hope to see you in the near future!
Wow! What a fantastic, accommodating host you are Nikki. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and highly recommend your accommodations to other AirBnB clients. I was mostly very comfortable, you provided breakfast and coffee every morning, your location has a swimming pool, and is within 30-90 minutes of every attraction Southern California offers. Awesome! I look forward to my next stay!
Nikki is a very nice and friendly host. She made us feel so special with the welcoming bottle of wine and treats await us in our bedroom when we arrived. Her place is very charming and in a great neighborhood. She was very pleasant at all times we stayed there. I highly recommend her and her place.
Niki is the perfect host, she made me feel like a long lost family member, it is hard to imagine how she could have made my stay more comfortable.
Niki's house in Woodland Hills / Calabasas is very charming and quiet and comfortable. She is a warm and open person and she provides several extra touches to make the stay a pleasant one! I look forward to staying in touch with my new friend and visiting again in the future. :)
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Niki
I am a businesswoman social and easy to get along with. I work out of my home office, in a quiet environment. I love music, reading, and movies. You can always ask me about tips regarding the areas you'd like to visit and I can assist you with various travelling needs you may have. You will be able to enjoy staying in a hotel type room but at the same time a cozy and warm atmosphere.
We would love you to stay with us and get to learn our surrounding and we'll make sure your stay is a great one!!