About This Listing
Here you will enjoy a fully furnished modern luxury apartment. Located in the prime suburban area of the West San Fernando Valley, covers an array of activities to indulge in.
The bedroom includes a Queen size bed and two large closets; along with a 47" LCD television. The balcony is fully furnished with a cozy rug, new barbecue and seats/tables for you to hang out and relax (additional folding seats are available).
The kitchen is equipped with new appliances - fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster and electric kettle. The living space has a 47" LCD television in front of a large leather coach for you to sit back and enjoy some movies (and yes, there is a small selection of movies to choose from). Don't forget to get cozy with the blankets/pillows in the closets.
I regularly maintain the apartment and make sure to keep it clean, so I expect the same from guests. You will have freshly laundered sheets and towels, disposable tooth paste/brushes, and hand soap, shampoo and body wash. You do not need to wash used towels or dishware - however, it is your responsibility to do so if you run out and need to re-use.
As depicted in the photographs, this unit features:
• Granite counter tops
• Designer custom cabinetry
• Spacious modern kitchens - fully stocked w/ pots/pans/plates/cups (glass & disposables)
• Stainless steel appliances
• Full size washer and dryer (inside unit)
• 9' ceilings and crown molding
• Cut Berber carpeting
• Ceramic tile flooring
• Two-tone paint color scheme
• Walk-in closets
• Accent walls
• Oval tub
• Pre-wired for intrusion alarms (your choice to use)
• Complementary Wi-Fi internet
• Cable television & PlayStation 3
Last but not least - a variety of amenities are available for you to enjoy in the building:
• Resort-style swimming pool & spa
• Stylish outdoor pavilion with plasma tv
• Social picnic areas with barbeque grills (6 grills available)
• Fireplaces with outdoor seating areas
• Intimate conversation areas
• Sports lounge
• Prominent athletic club & cardio theater
• Indoor sport/basketball court
• Wi-Fi internet
This unit comes with one parking spot (indoor underground garage). Additional spots will be made available by request.
Interaction with Guests
I stay nearby and will be available at any time by phone. For emergencies I will be available 24/7 - otherwise you can feel free to contact me at any time with any questions - whether it regards use of the amenities, help with directions, or ideas on traveling and site seeing.
I will make sure you feel comfortable and have everything you need. My goal is for you to enjoy your stay and make it memorable - hopefully have you planning another stay in the future on your way out!
5-10 minute walking distance:
• Westfield Topanga Mall
• Promenade Shopping Mall
• AMC Movie Theaters
• Grocery Stores
• Restaurants & Bars
• Morton's Steakhouse - In the same building - just downstairs!
• Cheescake Factor
• California Pizza Kitchen
• Many more just across the street!
Short distance drives:
• LAX airport & Burbank Airport
• Hiking: Topanga Canyons, Dixie Canyon Park, Deervale-Stone Canyon Park, Wilacre Park, Fryman Canyon Park, Runyon Canyon Park, Wonder View Trail Head & MANY MORE!
• Beaches in Malibu, Santa Monica & Venice
• Visit Beverly Hills & take a tour!
• The Getty Center - The J. Paul Getty Museum
• Melrose, Hollywood, Sunset - LA's Nightlife!
Get around easily - 1.5 miles from the Orange Line transit extension that links into LA's subway system!
Other Things to Note
Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions.
Guests will be responsible for the full cost/repair of any items broken/missing
I was kind of an awful guest in that I had a two hour flight delay, two your shuttle delay, and didn't end up getting to the condo till after midnight. Lior was incredible, finding a friend to get me into the condo which was clean and well furnished.
The location was perfect, close to my destination and surrounded by restaurants and two malls. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at Lior's again.
Lior was flexible and met us when we arrived at 10pm on Friday. The apartment was secure and the apartment is just as it appears in the photos. We had everything we needed, towels, kitchen necessities and even some extras such as sugar, dish soap, paper towels and cleaning supplies available (things you don't really want to buy while on vacation). I really loved that I could do a few loads of laundry while I was there. The location was centrally located to malls, beaches and restaurants.
The apartment is exactly as shown on the photos. Very comfortable. Lior met with us on the first day and was very helpful. He was also available by text as necessary. I found he very responsive. Neighbourhood worked perfectly for me. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Great secure location. The amenities at this complex: pool, jacuzzi and weight room were great. Condo was tastefully done and clean. We had a very enjoyable stay here, no complaints. Easy acess to HWY 101 and from there all the areas you could ask for: Maibou, Santa Barbara, Hollywood etc. The residents here were friendly and top notch.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lior
I am a recent law school graduate - BUT have managed to beat the odds and still be a nice guy!! I love to chat and meet knew people - so please, don't hesitate to send a message.