About this listing
Spacious, artful bedroom includes an incredibly comfortable king size bed and plenty of storage space.
The apartment is sunny, large, clean and quiet. It features one bedroom, a large living room, a fully-equipped kitchen and lovely balcony.
Its located on the 2nd floor of a well-maintained 1950`s style-building.
It's a non-smoking apartment, but smokers can always use the balcony.
- WiFi Connection
- King Size Bed
- Desk - Work Area
- Fresh Linens
- Dolby Surround System
- Laundry machine/dryer in the apt
- Fully stocked kitchen - everything you need to make a great meal
- Full size stove / refrigerator
- a small selection of art books
- Tub and Shower
- Hair dryer
- Fully furnished
- Full of original art work
- A neat balcony
- Grocery stores near by
- I have set up a swing in my living room :-)
Interaction with Guests
It makes me happy to share my home with other travelers and I am happy to help you get to know the area.
Feel free to contact me at any time. I will get back to you asap.
Once you have arrived, I will give you my telephone number in case of emergency.
Located in Linz in an area called Neustadtviertel, not far from the main square (Hauptplatz). It's a 15 minute walk.
The closest tram station, Goethestrasse, is 2,5 blocks away. From there you easily can go north or south.
The neighborhood is save, friendly and lively.
There is a park nearby, a farmers market, cafes, bars and restaurants and a turkish grocery store right across the street.
- 1 min to the bus station, (phone number hidden) min to the tram station, 1,2,3
- 6 min to the airport bus station, its a 20min drive to the Blue Danube Airport, LNZ
- 9 min to the central train station
- Paid parking lot at the end of the street, easy street parking with costs, free street parking close
Other Things to Note
I am an artist and a nurse anesthesist, currently working on stage designs for local theaters.
Latest check-out 11am!