Nice view cottage on Bisma street ,near monkey forest and Ubud centre,with nice paddy view ,free WIFI,AC,private terrace,daily breakfast offer breathtaking atmosphere,very comfortable centrally located on Ubud city
Nice view cottage on Bisma street ,near monkey forest and Ubud centre,with nice paddy view,free WIFI,AC,private terrace,daily breakfast offer breathtaking atmosphere,very comfortable centrally located ,outskirts of Ubud centre,relax place to enjoy with paddy and garden view,free WIFI
Our facilities and services are :
- Airport transfer service
- Motorbike or car rental available on site
- Cycling Tour,Rafting and trekking service
- close to the Museum ratna warta
- shopping area
- Laundry services
Bisma street,Museum ratna warta Ubud
Interaction with Guests
Our friendly staff will assist for every guest inquiries
Bisma street with nice rice paddy view,Monkey forest,Ubud market and Museum Ratna Warta
It take around 1 hours from Airport by Car to Nice View Cottage,with 55 km
We provide Taxi service
Other Things to Note
Please inform us your estimated time check in
pet not allowed
I can't recommend this Homestay!
We booked 'Nice View Cottage' for two nights. But what we experienced was everything else than a pleasant stay in a nice homestay. For many reasons:
The organization of the management and the staff is more than unorganized. A couple hours before our arrival we've got an e-mail that the homestay is overbooked. At our arrival the staff tould us we have to move to another homestay for the first Night. To excuse for that they assured us to transfer back a 'discount' what we never got.
After our first night at the neighbous homestay we came across a disaster when we changed to Nice View Cottage:
- on our bed we had many death ants which came out of the ceilling. during the night there came out more and more.
- the linens in the bed were damp.
- the bathroom was not really cleaned
- the seat pads at the balcony were mouldy
- the staff didn't really care about our angriness with the ants in bed
- for the breakfast the next morning they could offer just one meal out of two because the eggs were empty ;-)
- another confusing thing: 'Nice View Cottage' doesen't really exist. It is 'Pondok Sari' which is offered extra in Air B&B. But it ist one homestay. We were walking up and down the street to find a sign with 'Nice View Cottage', but this house doesen't exist.
Ok, we know that we are in Asia where standards are diferent like at home, but for this money i do expect a little more perfection.
This was a nice hotel. The bathroom was amazing and the facilities were good. It was in a nice quiet area but not too far from the town centre. Would recommend it.
The rooms were very spacious , it was seconds away from great restaurants , mins away from great shopping , the rooms were clean and well kept , there was a bit of noise due to construction but it never bothered as we were out early and back late , the breakfast could be upgraded , their fresh juice was amazing , bathrooms are huge and we really enjoyed our stay . lots of tours available and very central ! The only thing they could use is a pool and they are planning on getting one :) staff were very helpful .
This host has 76 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews