About this listing
A wonderful apartment for your Brooklyn visit!
Please see my 15 positive reviews on my other profile:
Available for your stay is a beautiful one bedroom apartment on a tree lined street in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn. The apartment is very conveniently located within walking distance to the great restaurants and shops on hip Smith Street. Boerum Hill is a beautiful, historic, tree-lined neighborhood. The neighborhood is safe and easy to navigate.
You'll love stepping out the apartment door and being in one of the most scenic neighborhoods in the city. Right outside the apartment door is a wonderful cafe that you can make your own each morning.
The apartment is on the first floor of a converted row house. The apartment has high ceilings and very large windows facing north. The home gets bright sun light during the day. Some of the floors are hardwood and other rooms have black and white tile.
• The kitchen has a full size fridge, gas range stove top and over, and a toaster oven.
• Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to make meals at home and feel comfortable (pots and pans, dinnerware, etc.).
• Hardwood dining table that that fits four people very comfortably.
• Very comfortable couch and sitting chair.
• Living room has two large windows and gets wonderful light during the day.
• Very comfortable living room that is furnished nicely with end tables, a coffee table and plants.
• The bedroom has a queen size bed
• Ample closet and drawers for you to unpack and feel comfortable.
• The building and unit were constructed around 1900 - but the unit was renovated somewhat recently. The apartment, however, reflects its age and while I ensure it's clean prior to your arrival, the apartment does reflect some wear and tear - but nothing out of the ordinary for urban living in a 100 year old building.
Many conveniently located and get you to Manhattan in a short amount of time
• A/C trains are less than a 5 minute walk from the apartment. 15 minute ride to Lower Manhattan and a 30 minute ride to Midtown
• The G train is less than a 5 minute walk from the apartment and gets you to Williamsburg in 25 minutes
• F train is a 7 minute walk from the apartment and gets you to the Lower East Side in 15 minutes.
• 2/3 trains are a ten minute walk from the apartment and get you to the West Village in 15 minutes
• 4/5/N/B/D trains are about a 7 minute walk from the apartment and get you to Midtown in about 25-30 minutes