This beautiful vacation home is located in a 5-star Glenbrook Resort, and is only 7.5 miles or 10 minutes away from Disney's main gate. It features 2 master suites, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms and a south facing private pool/spa. A south facing pool gives you more time to enjoy Florida sunshine with your family and friends in your own private pool! The Glenbrook Resort is a family friendly resort community, which offers a variety of exciting and fun recreational activities. The club house is only a short 10 minute walk away. The club house has game rooms, a fitness center, a tennis court, a sand volleyball court, a playground and a large community swimming pool. You can use this for free during the stay, and you can even rent DVD movies from the club house for free.
The villa is luxuriously furnished with total comfort of a high cathedral ceiling throughout the house. It features two master suites - one King-size master bedroom with direct access to the pool and a another Queen-size master bedroom. Both of them features an en-suite bathroom with a garden tub and a separate shower. There are also two other bedrooms with twin beds and a full bathroom that is shared by the kids. The couch in the living room can be converted into a sofa bed. This villa can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people. For guests with infants we have a crib/playpen, high chair and stroller available for free. The fully-equipped kitchen has everything you need, including a large refrigerator/freezer, cooker, microwave, dishwasher, and a coffee maker. There is a LCD HDTV in every room.
All bed linen and towels are provided. Luxury amenities include cable TV, a DVD player, a Nintendo Gamecube with some games, game tables, free high speed wireless internet and free local/long distance calls within US/Canada.
Optional pool heating is recommended from October through April at $20/night. Optional Spa only heating is $10/night
1. Lawful Purposes: Renter agrees to use the premises exclusively for a private residence and in compliance with local municipal ordinances, board of fire underwriters’ rules and regulations, and for lawful purpose. In the event the premises are used at any time for unlawful purposes, at Owner’s option, the Owner may declare this Lease null and void.
2. Liability for Property Damage: Owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to Renter, members of Renter’s family, servants, employees or visitors regardless how such damage or loss may arise and whether such property is contained in the leased premises, or any portion of the premises. Renter agrees to hold Owner harmless of any property claims. Owner is not liable for any damage to Renter regardless of the cause of damage.
3. Liability for Personal Injury: Owner shall not be liable for any personal injuries sustained by the Renter, members of Renter’s family, servants, employees or visitors regardless how such injuries may occur. Renter agrees to hold Owner harmless from any such personal injury claims. Owner is not liable for any damage to Renter regardless of the cause of injury.
4. Property Damage to Rental Property: In case the rental property is not returned in its normal condition, wear and tear from reasonable use expected, based on the inspection report, Owner shall supply Renter with an itemized list of charges. Renter agrees to pay the cost of repair in full, not limited to the deposit amount.
5. Smoking: No smoking is allowed in the villa. Smokers may do so in the pool/patio area. There will be an additional cleaning charge if the Renter and/or guests choose to ignore this condition of booking.
6. Animals and Pets: Animals and pets are NOT permitted in the home. This condition is strictly enforced.
7. Safety and Security: Due to State Fire Regulations, under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the booking form occupy the property. Children must be supervised at ALL TIMES whilst in the
pool area. Glass in NOT permitted in the pool area. The Owner, or our management company, reserves the right to enter the premises at any time for whatever reason.
8. Force Majeure: We accept no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss or changes caused by Force Majeure, e.g. Strikes, Fire, Flood, Closure of Airports, Weather Conditions, War Riots, Terrorist Activity, or any other event beyond our control.
The Villa was in a very nice area, lots of space and was how it was described on listing. Simon was easy to get hold of and it was very straightforward so made our stay very relaxed.
It is a very spacious house; we'll maintained; all the equipments we're working well; conveniently located 25 - 30 minutes to the park. We were a family of 8 and we had plenty of room for all. We cooked a lot and would have appreciated if we had few more vessels.the game room and the pool kept the kids entertained.
A small hand wash soap and a scrub in the kitchen is what we missed. Super markets and restaurants are less than a mile.
Mr. Simon was very friendly and replied to our mails pretty fast. Overall we had a very present stay.
Sehr schönes geräumiges Haus. Wir waren sehr zufrieden. Es war eine tolle Woche. Besonders gut war der beheizte Pool. Auch die günstige Lage zu den Parks ist zu erwähnen. Die Abreise fiel uns sehr schwer, denn es war ein tolles Erlebnis. Vielen Dank auch an Simon. Er war zu jederzeit im Vorfeld erreichbar und stets hilfsbereit. Allerdings gab es keinerlei Beanstandung bei unseren Aufenthalt. Wir werden das Haus definitiv an unsere Freunde weiterempfehlen.
Simon's accommodations are in pristine condition and every minute of our vacation was wonderful. It is great that the pool faces the sun for the majority of the day, and even at night it was great. It is also about a 15 minute drive to Disney, which is fantastic for families! Overall I highly recommend this property for any vacation to the Orlando area.
Thank you to Simon for the reasonably priced, clean, great house for our vacation!
spacious, clean, and cozy. location is very good. spa and pool are awesome. great place for vacation. My family really enjoyed at Simon's villa, so eagerly I'd like to visit again. Simon, thanks again!!
Simon has a great house to stay in with multiple families. We loved the location to Disney world. Simon kept in contact with us to make sure our stay was going well. The heated pool and hot tub was a hit for kids and adults! We cooked breakfast and dinner most nights at the house. We found the kitchen could use a few more items and have recommended these to Simon. However we were able to cook most meals even if it meant being creative in what to use. We had a toddler and felt it was a great house for her to just run and play. Because it is so basic in décor it was perfect in letting us relax and her to explore with out fear of breaking things. Simon has a pack n play and height chair for eating. This was such a blessing seeing as we flew out from the west coast. The master bed was sooo comfy! We really enjoyed staying here and would come back again. Simon is great in making sure you are happy with your time in his home.
We loved the house. It was very clean and spacious. The location was ideal with lots of amenities in the area. It was a quick 15-20 minute drive to the Disney parks. We would definitely stay here again and we have been recommending it to others we know are planning on traveling to the area.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews