A very pleasant newly decorated three-room apartment in the heart of Malmö. Two bedrooms with 160 resp 120 cm beds. Spacious livingroom sofa which easily fits 6 persons. Great kitchen with dishwasher. Bathroom with tub,washing-machine and tumble dryer.
A very spacious three-room apartment in the heart of the city. Turn-of-the-century building with two balconies. 107 square metres / 960 square feet.
The whole apartement.
Interaction with Guests
None except via email, phone or sms if necessary.
Pedestrian-area with boutiques and shopping centre right around the corner. Cinemas, parks, restaurants, theatre and concert-halls are all within five minutes by foot. Despite this, the apartment is quiet and not at all affected by the very central location.
3 minutes walk to train, commuter-metro and city and airport buses. No parking facilities for the flat, but there are always vacant spots on the street.
Other Things to Note
On the 3:th floor with no elevator. Baby-carriage can be stored downstairs along with our neighbors.
There are locks for safety, even though the house is very secure.
To make the stay as pleasurable for you and us and future guests, we would like you to read through and follow the house-rules.
* No smoking indoors
* No furry pets.
* All media players are free to use, but please consider the volume. It is an old house and we don´t want to make our neighbors angry.
* There is a free wi-fi for you to use. We´ll give you the password, promise!
* No outdoor shoes indoors.
* Feel free to use food-items in the fridge and the pantry, but please refill if you use up a lot.
* Eat and drink in the kitchen and on the balconies, but not in the livingroom sofa. This is especially important for kids.
* Before you leave, please wash and tumble-dry the linens and towels we have provided for you.
* You can wash and tumble-dry all days between 07 and 22, but please refrain from doing it overnight.
Detergent and softener will be in the bathroom and please refill if you use up a lot.
* There is an espresso-maker in the kitchen. We´ll leave instructions how to work it.
* There is cable tv, dvd with a quite good movie-collection and Apple TV to choose from.
* Vacuum-cleaner and cleaning stuff are in the kitchen pentry.
* We wish that you leave the apartment in the same condition you found it in.
Best wishes for a pleasant stay!
Jenny Magnus and Alice
Jenny was a very good host and easy to communicate with. The apartment looked great in pictures and even better in real life. It was located in the middle of Malmö close to everything.
I would gladly return to Jennys apartment for my next stay in Malmö!
This is a fabulous apartment, very stylish, well equipped and in a great location for exploring lovely Malmo. Jenny is an excellent host - she is very friendly and helpful, responding to all enquiries promptly. We would have no hesitation recommending a stay in this apartment.
El apartamento es perfecto!
La ubicación era genial, justo en el centro de Malmo. Pero incluso estando en el centro de la ciudad fue bastante fácil encontrar donde aparcar el coche cerca de la casa. La estación central estaba a 10 minutos andando, y además había otra estación muy cerca del apartamento.
El apartamento era muy espacioso, estaba muy bien equipado y la decoración era muy bonita. Todo genial!
Aunque no pudimos conocer a Jenny porque no se encontraba en la ciudad, nos resolvieron todas las dudas muy rápido. El trato fue también perfecto.
We were three friends staying here for 2 nights in March and absolutely loved it. The flat's simply amazing, the location's super central and the most comfortable sofa we've ever sat on.
I'd highly recommend staying here and Jenny was very helpful.
Generöst och vänligt bemötande man kände sig verkligen välkommen. Lägenheten är mycket vacker och trevligt inredd. Det var lätt att känna sig hemmastadd. Läget är toppen mitt i centrala Malmö.
Vi åker gärna tillbaka och kan varmt rekommendera detta boende.
The reservation was canceled 4 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apartment is incredible and I had a fantastic time. The location is excellent for getting around Malmo. The apartment was clean, bright, stylish, and with old world charm. Jenny was informative and organized. It was great with the flexible checkin and checkout. I recommend it, so if you plan to stay in Malmo, you should absolutely chose Jenny's apartment.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews