About this listing
Great place, a min. to the subway!
The apartment is very spacious, clean and well-lit with a 2 full bathroom. One bedroom has an entrance to the bathroom within the room and the other one is by the living room.
There are 2 bedroom with queen size beds with an excellent mattress.
Also in the living room there is a futon that open up to a full bed.
There's wireless internet, AC's, fully equipped kitchen (Microwave, clean fridge, stove lots of pans and dishes), living room with TV (with free Netflix!) and a dining table.
The apartment is conveniently located between the M and the L subway lines. It is less than is a block away from the M and 4 blocks away from the L line. It's a very short ride into Manhattan and will get you to all the major attractions.
- 1/2 Min. to the M Subway Stop
- 2 min. to the L Subway Stop
- 8 min. to Williamsburg
-13 Min ride to the East Village
- 16 Min. ride to Union Square
- 19 Min. ride to Chelsea
- 17 Min. ride to the Lower East Side
- 20 Min ride to Soho / Nolita
- 22 Min ride to the West Village
- 27 min. ride to the Empire State Building
- 28 Min. ride to Time Square
It's also convenient to JFK, LaGuardia, & Newark Airports.
The apartment is on the first floor - so you don't need to carry your suitcases up the stairs!
Fresh bed linen and towels are provided upon arrival.
You can also find pharmacies, grocery stores, restaurants and laundromats in the nearby area. I will be happy to point you to events that going on in the city, art galleries and shows and restaurants.
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
All and all I just want you to enjoy your stay, and I'll do everything that I can to make that happen. I'm very flexible to any special need but I do ask some to follow some common sense rules:
- Please no extreme loud music
- please notify me if you have guests over (overnight guest are fine, but if somebody stays with you please let me know
- Respect my neighbor's privacy
- Please write me to check availability