Skip to content

Birdies at the Golf Club at Eagle Pointe

Entire cottage hosted by The Golf Club
8 guests4 bedrooms6 beds2 baths
Entire home
You’ll have the cottage to yourself.
Enhanced Clean
This host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process. Learn more
Self check-in
You can check in with the doorman.
Cancellation policy
Add your trip dates to get the cancellation details for this stay.
House rules
The host doesn’t allow pets, parties, or smoking. Get details
An oasis on the lovely Golf Club at Eagle Pointe golf course! Perfect for families, bridal parties, golfers and non-golfers alike, the Birdies Cottage is a fantastic place for your next getaway to Lake Monroe! With multiple bedrooms and gathering places, it's the perfect place for families, friends, sports fans, golfing crews, and bridal parties to stay and play!

The space
Lake life and golf life all in one location! Our unique space is filled with natural light and boasts a full kitchen with several dining areas for many to enjoy. The main family area as well as each bedroom has a ceiling fan which makes for a lovely retreat. There is a tv in every room with streaming access. Boat rentals are nearby.

Guest access
You will have access to the entire home.

Other things to note
***Taxes are collected separately***
In efforts to be a responsible member of the community, we collect sales/hospitality tax, (which in Indiana is 7% and 5% for a total of 12% additional taxes). If you're doing the math yourself, taxes will be calculated as follows:
(reservation amount + cleaning fee) X .12 = Tax amount
Air BnB should collect and handle these items, but should you have any questions or issues please reach out.
An oasis on the lovely Golf Club at Eagle Pointe golf course! Perfect for families, bridal parties, golfers and non-golfers alike, the Birdies Cottage is a fantastic place for your next getaway to Lake Monroe! With multiple bedrooms and gathering places, it's the perfect place for families, friends, sports fans, golfing crews, and bridal parties to stay and play!

The space
Lake life and golf li…
read more

Sleeping arrangements

Bedroom 1
1 queen bed
Bedroom 2
1 queen bed
Bedroom 3
2 single beds
Bedroom 4
2 single beds

Amenities

TV
Wifi
Air conditioning
Kitchen
Free parking on premises
Heating
Washer
Dryer
Smoke alarm
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide alarm

Select check-in date

Add your travel dates for exact pricing
Check-in
Add date
Checkout
Add date

4.77 out of 5 stars from 30 reviews

Cleanliness
Accuracy
Communication
Location
Check-in
Value

Location

Bloomington, Indiana, United States

We love our golf course community! Check us out at golfclubeaglepointe.com.

Hosted by The Golf Club

Joined in June 2018
  • 30 Reviews
  • Identity verified
Hi there! I am the Director of Special Events and Resort Operations for the Golf Club at Eagle Pointe. Thank you so much for looking at our cabin, and please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Co-hosts
  • Bailey
  • Carla
  • Language: English
  • Response rate: 100%
  • Response time: within a few hours
To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

Things to know

House rules
Check-in: After 3:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with building staff
No smoking
No pets
No parties or events
Health & safety
Committed to Airbnb's enhanced cleaning process. Learn more
Airbnb's social-distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines apply
Carbon monoxide alarm not reported Learn more
Smoke alarm
Cancellation policy