This elegant executive/corporate apartment home is located in North Charleston, SC close to the Charleston Internationl airport, Charleston Airforce, the new Boeing facilities and Naval Weapon's Station and are just 15/20 minutes away from downtown Charleston and area beaches. You will find that our properties are the perfect home away from home.
This beautifully appointed apartment home has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedrom has a four poster King size bed with an ensuite master bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen size bed with a desk for work or study. This apartment home boasts a fully equipped designer kitchen with grantie countertops and a large granite island that seats two and is open to the dining and living room areas. The dining room area seats four. The living room area has a sofa, 2 leather chairs , a leater ottoman/coffie table and a 42" flat screen TV.
Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Garbage Disposal, Can Opener, Pots, Dishes, Utensils, Eat-in island counter, Designer Gourmet Cook's Kitchen & Granite Countertops
Washer/Dryer, Ironing Board, Linens, Towels & Iron
TV, Cable, Phone, Vacuum, Ceiling Fan, Internet & Wireless
Outside Features: Patio
The property is located within steps to a Publix grocery store and other shopping centers in very close proximity.
When you arrive, the apartment home will be clean and set up with linens and as a courtesy we have included the following list of supplies to accommodate the appropriate amount of guests: dishes, linens, towels, cleaning supplies, toilet tissue, paper towels, dish washing and/ dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent and trash bags.
No pets allowed. Guests who bring a pet or pets without approval will forfeit their reservation deposit and will be evicted from the property. This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outdoors on the patio. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $300.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens.
Free telephone service is local and long distance within the USA only. Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 pm ET. There is only a 5 hour window to completely clean, disinfect and set up for the next guests. Please respect this work schedule and do not arrive early.
Checkout time is no later than 11:00 AM ET the day you are scheduled to leave. We must be able to enter the home at 11:00AM. If you do not vacate the premises on time, you will be charged for one (1) additional night's stay unless you have requested and received approval of a later check out time from the property owner.
Checkout procedures: Prior to checkout, all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillowcases left on. Towels should be placed in the laundry hamper. All trash should be removed from the apartment. Before leaving, set the thermostat to 65 degrees in the cooler months and 75 degrees during warmer months. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut. We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost and with your approval, charge the cost to your credit card on file to cover the expense.
Septic System: Please remember that anything that goes down the drain goes right into the ground and is absorbed by the environment. DO NOT USE LIQUID PLUMBER OR THESE TYPES OF PRODUCTS. These products stay in the sewer system and pollute the ground beneath the apartment.
You must be at least 21 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age, if requested.
The home has a maximum occupancy of FOUR (4) guests unless approved in advance by the property manager. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction.
House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds, you will be charged the amount levied by the bank for NSF charges. Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Force Majeure. There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.
I (We), the undersigned, renting 8439 Dorchester Road, Corporate unit leased to TGI Property Managment, North Charleston, SC agree to the following:
1. I (We) are responsible for full payment for the entire rental period: a rental resrvation deposit in the amount of $150.00, being due with the return of this Agreement, and the Balance of the rent being due at time of occupancy. Payments must be made by check, money order, travelers check, or Accepted Credit Card.
2. Reservation is not confirmed until the Rental Agreement has been returned and the Deposit cleared.
3. Failure to make payments when due will result in cancellation of this Agreement.
4. If I (We) cancel our reservation after it has been confirmed, the Owner will make every attempt to re-book My (Our) reservation. If the reservation is re-booked at the same rate, I (We) will be refunded 90% of the Total funds paid. If the reservation cannot be rebooked I (We) understand that the moneys paid may not be returned.
5. If I (We) do not personally inspect the premises prior to signing this Agreement, I (We) agree to accept the rental property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the Rental Websites. In Addition, I (we) agree that we will not be entitled to a refund or rent money, nor relocation to another property and will have no claim or recourse against the Owner, Property Management, etc.
6. I (We), our guests and visitors, agree to not smoke in the home, on or near the property Nor bring on to the premises any pesticides, cleaning products, aerosol sanitizers, air fragrances etc. Also, that there will be no loud or large parties in the home or on the premise. That all listed previously will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the neighbors.
7. I (we) our guests and visitors, agree that any drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endanger, or inconvenience of the neighbors; or use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violate any law or ordnance or commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of these premises.
8. Owner or Owner's Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and with 24 hours notice, for normal maintenance or to show a prospective renter.
9. Occupancy (including small children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed 6 persons without prior permission from the Owner, Managers.
10. Occupancy of RV campers and /or tents on the premises is forbidden.
11. I (we) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and /or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties (deemed by Managers of Property) which may result from Occupancy.
12. I (we) agree that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents, etc., other equipment and fixtures will be in the same condition as at the beginning of our stay, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
13. The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Property Managers within one (1) hour of Occupancy. I understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) inhabitants and when I/ We depart. Otherwise, I (we) agree that repair costs for any damages may be posted to my (our) credit card, or, if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due for full cost of replacement/ repair.
14. I (we) acknowledge any loss and /or damage to the Apartment/ Property will result in a charge for replacement value to my (our) credit card, or if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due. I (we) agree to indemnify and save Owner and Property Managers harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by me (we) guests or invitees. Also from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the apartment or premises.
15. The Owner shall provide utilities, furniture and fixtures, linens and towels.
16. Prior to vacating the rental home, Tenant is responsible to remove all trash and recyclables, ensure all dishes and cookware are clean, and return any furniture that was moved to its original position. Trash bags are provided and are located in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Trash should be bagged, removed from all trash containers including bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen and may be placed in the green trash container behind the house
17. Beds may be left unmade, and towels should not be "piled" when you vacate the unit. Towels should be placed in the hamper in the laundry room.
18. Owner shall not be liable to Tenant, Tenant's guests, licenses or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold Owner and Managers harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, or community and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guess, licensees or invitees.
19. This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for the Tenant's use only. No changes to, or changing of locks of the Apartment / premises are permitted. I /We will not use premises as a location for amateur or professional film/video without prior consent and arrangement with property manager or owner.
My wife and I met her sister who was coming up from Florida for Christmas week. The accommodations were perfect. Clean, well equipped, and only a 20 minute drive to historic Charleston. Tanda responded within minutes the few times we needed help or had any questions. This lovely apartment had all the comforts of home.
In one word - WOW!! What a wonderfully comfortable place to stay whilst in Charleston. A luxurious apartment situated in a quiet residential community it meeted all our needs: comfy beds, great tv options and excellent internet connection. The kitchen was equipped with all mod-cons, 2 bathrooms, one being en-suite, a laundryroom which was handy during our month-long trip.
Sorry for the delay. We had a nice time at the apartment. It felt like home and everyone was comfortable. We appreciate it.
My second stay at this wonderful apt. I will definitely rent again. Close to all the good stuff. Thanks for a wonderful place.
We were very pleased with this choice for our recent girls week in Charleston area. This was a lovely accomodation and we all agreed that we would come back again! The Apartment was extremely comfortable, well furnished and immaculate! No problems whatsoever. Tandra was available for questions, responded quickly and was very accomodating! Thank you for helping to make our vacation so wonderful!
Our stay was wonderful. We had plenty of room in the apt. and it was very clean and quiet. Tandra was easily available for questions.
Tandra was so accomodating and great to work with. She replied promptly to initial inquiries and got back to me with answers to questions I had about the unit and the area.
The apartment was clean and big. When we had a minor plumbing issue, Tandra sent maintenance to fix it right away, and then she followed up with a phone call to make sure we were satisfied with the repair.
Although it is a drive to downtown, the location is great. Walking distance to Publix grocery store and a quick ride to the airport, which I think is a huge plus. Very convenient. And the flowers were a nice touch to make us feel right at home.
I would definitely recommend renting from Tandra, Great host.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love people, I enjoy hosting and I love creating/designing luxurious living spaces that become havens of love, peace and joy, with a spirit of hospitality. I am the owner of TGI Management & Consulting. We specialize in the management of long and short term rentals including luxury corporate housing/vacation rentals creating inspiring spaces for vacationers, corporate executives, military/ medical personnel and people who are in transition.