About This Listing
My exclusive "Style Apartment" in the Sony Center will turn your trip to Berlin into an unforgetable experience.
Enjoy your stay in the spacious, bright and stylish apartment on one of the most well-known plazas in Europe, Potsdamer Platz. Delight in the unique view into Sony Center's atrium whilst riding a glass elevator to the 10th floor apartment. A smart and reasonably priced alternative to the suites of the hotels, "Grand Hyatt" or "Ritz Carlton"!
The size is of the apartment is 39 m². It includes a spacious living / bedroom area with a very comfortable king size bed, fully equipped designer kitchen, separate room for dining and working, uxury bathroom with tub, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows (which can be individually darkened) and an Italian luxury seperate bed in the living area which can sleep an additional one people.
free internet access (WLAN)
floor-to-ceiling windows (can be darkened)
high-quality designer items
stove with oven
Nespresso coffee automat
refrigerator / freezer
underground car park (fee)
Other Things to Note
Berlinale 2015 vom 05.02.-15.02.2015
Mindestbelegung 8 Tage
minimum stay 8 days
Mindestbelegung 5 Tage
minimum stay 5 days
1. We would like to ask you to be gentle with our apartments and all items within. The next guests would like to have a pleasant stay as well.
If you damage any items in the apartment please let us know immediately. ((email hidden))
2. Please respect your neighbors and their own properties. Please use the television and music in appropriate volume. Please notice that there are times of silence in Berlin which have to be respected.
Sleep: 9.30pm-8.30am Siesta: 1pm-3pm
Should we get concerns about breach of peace, or any other disturbance caused by guests, they have to leave the apartment immediately. Please notice that there are no refunds given in that case.
3. All of our apartments are strictly nonsmoking (that also includes windows). The only exception is apartments with balconies, where you can smoke. Please make sure to not drop your cigarettes down on the street.
4. Please make sure to empty your garbage (general garbage, bottles, open food from the fridge, paper and plastic) before you leave the apartment.
5. Please make sure to take all your personal belongings from the apartment before you leave. We can’t send any clothes or items after you and we are not responsible and don’t pay compensation for lost items.
6. Generally luggage can’t be stored in the apartment before and after your stay.
(Please check information for baggage rooms below)
7. General arrival time is from 3:30pm, latest time for leaving the apartment is 10:30am.
1. For late arrival after 8.30pm we charge 25€ and for night arrival after 10.30pm we charge 40€, which have to be brought cash on arrival.
Before each arrival we arrange a meeting for handover of keys with the guests. Please be in time. If you are not showing up (without informing us at least 1 hour ahead) we charge as following:
For delays of more than 30minutes after the arranged time, or the need of a second show up from our representative we charge 25€.
Baggage room Central station:
The baggage shelter is located on the first level in the eastern part of the central station. Work hours are 6am-10pm with a daily charge of 5€, for groups of more than 10 persons it’s 3€.
Lockers at train stations:
Lockers are located at these train stations: Hauptbahnhof, Alexanderplatz, Ostbahnhof, Friedrichstraße, Potsdamer Platz, Gesundbrunnen, Zoologischer Garten, Südkreuz and Spandau. For Baggage room with shelter service please read above.
Locations of Lockerboxes:
Alexanderplatz - S-Bahnhof Friedrichstraße Dorotheenstraße 30 - Washingtonplatz at Hauptbahnhof
Everything you need to stay in berlin, close to some main attractions (berlin's gate, the holocaust) and accessible through any transportation you choose. The apartment it self is amazing, it has all the necessities. Totally recommended
Michael is friendly and helpful, although he has other tenants to attend to, he took the time to explain to us the surroundings. The place constitutes a remarkable experience and we couldn't get bored with the view over Sony center. Overall we had a very enjoyable experience and recommend it warmly.
I was so close to not finding a spot in Berlin and then decided to venture onto airbnb's site and came across this lovely room in the heart of the Berlin Film Festival and the city.
I felt very safe and cozy.
I saved lots in taxi fares for everything I needed was a close walk away.. I would happily stay there again and almost hesitate to write any more great things because then everyone will want this futuristic, modern, perfectly planned out apartment, the secret it out..
We had a very good time in Berlin. Apartment location is perfect. It is properly equipped and convenient.
To Pay attention -
Sleeping above the Sony Center is not a real issue unless they start preparing the circle area for a evening premier, in the morning... 8 AM... And you sleep with open windows (on a summer day).
The bed is a shifting two pieces unit...and way too soft. A disaster for your back.
Daniel helped us in. he was very nice and pleasant. Offerd lots of information.
muy lindo apartamento, muy centrico, seguro, confortable, limpio, con mas que lo necesario para la mejor estadía en Berlín, realmente un apartamento de ensueño en Sony Center, un lugar de arquitectura espectacular, el anfitrión, muy profesional, con excelente comunicación y disponible en todo momento.
The apartment was really nice. Clean and bright, comfortable beds. For a tourist situation is perfect. I only miss a sofa or a good chair.The apartment was really nice. God
Perfekt! Anders kann ich es nicht beschreiben. Lage top, Übergabe top, Apartment selbst top! Wenn wir wieder in Berlin sind, hoffe ich dass das Apartment wieder frei ist! Vielen Dank für die schönen Tage.
This host has 234 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews