This is a modern room in a 2floor apartment, right at the heart of Williamsburg.
Facing to a sunny patio, full of light, less than a block to the Subway (Ltrain) at the center of Williamsburg! More details below
Please read FAQ at the bottom. Your questions may be answered there.
* Room is big enough for two, private, facing to a sunny patio, and fully furnished: Sofa bed, closet, a table, a mirror, and a beautiful brick wall.
* Facilitated Kitchen: a Dish-washer, stove and Microwave included. While the kitchen is not big, and probably not ideal for heavy-duty cooking, it's clean, new, and in a very good shape.
* High Speed Wifi, and A/C -in house.
* A back patio, and a rooftop- simply amazing on sunny days!
Prime Williamsburg location- half a block from L & G train (Lorimer/Metropolitan). 5 min ride to Manhattan. 25 min ride to Time Square. Easy ride from JFK.
The apartment's surrounded by bars, Cafes restaurants, quiet, and super safe.
* Hot water- all year round
* There is no lounge/living room, sorry :)
feel free to contact us with any question,
FAQ: (Last updated July 2014)
Q: Is it a safe area
A: Yes. Safe and beautiful.
Q: may I leave my luggage before checking in.
Q: Who's in the apartment?
A: Us, Daniel & Daniela. We'd love to help and give local advice, and beside you wont see us much as we have our own entrance and restroom. On the same floor, there's another room, which often occupied by another guest.
Q: Is it a private room?
A: Yes. Kitchen and Bathroom are shared.
Q: Is the WiFi fast?
Q: Can I smoke inside
A: Not inside, but there's a sunny patio at the back, and a beautiful rooftop. You can also go there without smoking.
Q: House Rules?
A: A: Our home is calm, clean, and fun to go back to after a day in the city. Please keep it low after 11pm and clean up after yourself. Registered guests only, at all times.
Q: Is there any room service?
A: We do not offer a room service. You'll get a clean room when you're checking in. Keeping it clean is up to you.
Q: Distance from JFK airport?
A: 40 min by cab (around $50), 90 min by subway ($7.5)
Q: How can I wash my cloth?
A: There's a cheap laundromat right around the block. If you're staying here a week or more- you can use the in-house laundry.
Q: Are there restaurants/bars around?
A: Plenty. Some famous places around:
* Peter Lugar (Rated New York No. 1 Steak House for 24 years in a row)
* Union Pool- most trendy bar in the 21st century. just down the block.
* Brooklyn Star- Awesome bar with an amazing kitchen. Famous for its Weekend Brunches- right across the street.
* The 'Diner' (best burger in the world, seriously)
* Oslo Cafe / Blue Bottle (two of the highest ranked coffee shops in NY)
* NiteHawk (Sweet indie cinema)
* Weekend market @ the Waterfront (NY-made foods, super fresh stuff)
* Forcella- yummy high-rated pizza down the block.
Our home is quiet, clean, and fun to go back to after a day in the city. Please keep it low after 11pm.
Vegetarian, meat-free kitchen;
Registered guests only;
This host has 141 reviews for other properties.View other reviews