We welcome you to share our home in the center of Almaty!
My husband and I have a 3-bedroom apartment located in the city's Central District in a quiet 3-story residential building (our apartment is on a 2nd floor, no elevator but it's an easy walk).
My husband and I share 1 bedroom, and we offer the other 2 bedrooms.
This listing is for the Double bedroom (please see my other listing for a Single bedroom here: http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/179553)
- Double bedroom sleeps two people on a pull-out couch (very comfortable and lays completely flat), price is $65/night ($440/week, $1680/mo)
- add $15/night if staying for only 1 night (in either room)
- freshly laundered sheets (we have washer in the apartment which you're welcome to use) and a towel
- Bathroom with shower and hot water, and even a jacuzzi!
- TV (mostly local channels)
- Kitchen with microwave, coffee, tea, plates, etc.
- iron and ironing board
- closet space
- hair dryer
- **non-smokers only please**
- **please contact us before booking, and please tell us your age, your profession, who you are traveling with, where you're from and what your plans are for Almaty. **
Lots and lots of restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and grocery stores are nearby - all within a 5-min walk (Silk Way shopping center and supermarket Centralnii make for a wonderful visit - both just two blocks away, La Tartine, a French Bakery, and Coffedelia for great coffee and dessert are also within a 2-block distance, and of course there are so many places to try famous 'shashlik' or lamb kebabs!)
Main Central Square (called Republic Square/New Square, with the Gold statue and fountains in the center) is a 15-min walk, and Tsum, Arbat (Almaty's main walking street on which Tsum is located) is a 15 min walk. 28 Panfilov Heroes Memorial Park and the famous Arasan sauna are also a 20-min walk.
- add $15/night if only staying for 1 night
What a lovely couple they are! Tatiana and her hasband Michael, their hospitality makes your trip very memorable!!
As it's titled, Tatiana's house is at great location and very comfortable like home:) There are some coffee shop, supermarket, internet cafe, travel agency, etc etc... with in a walk diistance, and you can also take a bus and taxi easily. She is willing to help you if you have questions. I highly recommend their place to all coming to Almaty.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My name is Tatiana, and I am originally from Belarus (Minsk). My husband Michael and I have been living in Almaty for the past 3 years (we moved here for his work - he is in the energy business). We love it here and know that you will too!
I am taking English language classes, love to cook and entertain.
Our weekends are spent in the mountains hiking and we'd be happy to take you along.