Welcome to Paradise, Maui Style.
In short, the estate has: (1) a newly-renovated, beautiful four bedroom home (which sleeps 9) plus a separate Studio attached to the garage; (2) seven acres of tropical paradise with every fruit tree you can imagine; (3) a 9 hole private Pitch and Put Golf Course (also great for frisbee golf); (4) a beautiful pool and six person massaging hot tub; (5) two egg-laying wild chickens, fish beneath a lava rock waterfall, and many beautiful birds; (6) a billiards room, with a regulation-sized pool table and bar; (7) an outdoor gazebo with full kitchen, including BBQ and a deep fryer; and (8) a 6x6 Luxurious Outdoor shower with garden views.
We’ve been surprised to discover there is no need to leave the property. But if you want to, the most amazing hikes and beaches are only minutes away.
By booking with us, you agree to the following policies:
1. Check-in at 3:00 PM, Check-out by 10:00 AM unless other arrangements are agreed-upon in advance.
2. Children are welcome but must be supervised to assure their safety. The pool is not surrounded by a fence. No children or unskilled swimmers should be in or near the pool without supervision. You accept full responsibility and liability for use of the pool and spa.
3. No smoking.
4. No pets.
5. Sound levels must stay low between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
6. For your safety, alcohol should not be consumed before or during use of the pool or spa.
7. If you notice any damages or problems with anything on the premises, please notify Brett at (phone number hidden) or at (email hidden).
8. When you are going to be away, please lock all doors and sliders. We believe our home is safe and secure, but we cannot be responsible for your valuable property.
9. One half of the rental amount must be received within five (5) days of the booking to confirm a reservation. Your Vacation Rental Agreement will be canceled without advance notice if we have not heard from you. The entire balance of your vacation rental agreement amount is due 60 days prior to your check-in.
10. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will be refunded only for the nights we are able to re-book accommodations, minus a 10% cancellation fee. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation at any time with a full refund to you of all deposited monies.
11. Our property and its facilities may be used by registered guests only.
12. You agree to be financially responsible for any loss or damage to the premises or its contents which may be caused by you, beyond normal wear and tear.
13. Please leave the house keys on the kitchen counter when you check out. The amount charged for replacement keys will be $25 per key.
14. You accept all liability and hold Owner and Management harmless for use of the house, pool, spa, any equipment, furnishings, and appliance provided on the property. Owner and Management do not accept responsibility for any harm you or your property incur thereon.
15. Please do not mess with valves controlling the pool and/or spa.
16. You agree to have an amazing time in paradise.
We had the most amazing time at the Hana Estate! The host was easy to work with, and even let us stay later in the day, to accommodate our late flights that night. The house is everything the website claims and more. True paradise in Hana, we would definitely rent this house again!
Please read this entire review it's from my heart.
We survived the road to Hana as we drove into paradise the sun was setting and the landscape had become dark when we drove up the palm-lined driveway to this house that blew our minds. We entered the home and found in the kitchen fresh fruit and eggs that had come from the property for us to enjoy. We still had yet to see what was around us as we stared into the dark from the balcony. We woke the next day and we saw what was beyond and more grand then the expectations I had. We stood on the balcony in the same spot as the night before in silence as tears rolled off our cheeks, we are in paradise. We waited in anticipation as the rest of our friends arrived that day. A total of 10 of us from Boise, L.A., Seattle and Las Vegas some friendships going back 25 years and I am 36 years old. As everyone settled in we went on an adventure around the property. Every turn was spectacular. The intimacy of the property and home brought us closer together every night and every day for 11 days. We feasted and shared drink in the outdoor gabazo almost every night taking a break to remember to step outside and look at the stars on the clear nights. Maui blessed us with the most amazing weather warm and sunny and sometimes light rain. Some days we stayed on the property played golf and laid by the pool. And some days we set out on adventures that blew our minds. We were standing in a rainforest under waterfalls, spent time on the red sand beaches and jumped off 40ft cliffs into the calm turquoise waters of the Venus pool. We had the time to do these adventures several times. The Locals are kind and helpful. The local restaurants were delightful. We went out for firewood pizza only served Fridays and Saturdays with fresh organic ingredients grown on their farm right off the Hana highway only minutes from the estate. We watched the movie Back To The Future on a white sheet stretched across the tent. I assume this is the only place to watch an outdoor film in Hana. It was WONDERFUL! Now fast forward to our last full day. I had gone to town and bought grass skirts, bikini tops and coconut bras for all of us to wear as we played the 9 hole golf course. Along the way we laughed and danced. Celebrating our time together and honoring this paradise that brought us together. This vacation will be remembered for the rest of our lives I’m sure silent tears of happiness will fall time to time just remembering this place that brought us all together again.
Thank You SO MUCH!