Architect designed contemporary 4 br/2ba/whirlpool tub+study, gourmet kitchen, Queen bed in each bedroom 2nd fl flat. Walking distance to Golden Gate Park/Ocean beach/Lands End. Bus stop to downtown in 100 ft. Restaurants/Art Museums/Safeway near by
Newly Built, Architect designed spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath flat in quiet residential area. Garage and drive way parking are available.
* Natural Bamboo Floors, Recessed Lighting, Dimmers, white Walls With White Trims
* Master bedroom has walk-in closet
* Master bath has Whirlpool tub and glass door shower
* Kitchen has Granite counter tops with full backsplash, Granite breakfast island and custom made maple wood kitchen cabinets.
* Electrical fireplace
* In-unit Washer/Gas Dryer
* kitchen appliances including Gas Range with Hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, s/s sink w/disposal, Microwave
All new double panel windows with custom blinds
* Tankless Water Heater
* Earthquake proof foundation and Structure
* Grohe Vanity Sink Faucets, Hansgrohe Shower Faucets with temperature setting
* Hansgrohe Kitchen Sink Faucet
* Fully Equipped kitchen; Bedding & Linens are provided
* Back Yard has wood patio and stone garden
Wireless Internet, Cable TV, DVD player, Bar-B-Q
Interaction with Guests
Will be available as requested.
Quiet Residential Neighborhood with restaurants, produce store and Zephyr Café in walking distance.
* Convenient location, 31, 31x & 18 BUS lines at the corner of 40th Avenue and Balboa street. 5 BUS line at 40th Avenue and Fulton Street (2 blocks away), 38, 38L & 38x at Geary & 39th Avenue.
* Walking distance to GG Park, De Young Museum, Academy of Science, Lincoln Park Golf Course, Legion of Honor Art Museum, Ocean Beach, Lands end, Restaurants, Balboa Theater and VA Medical Center 8 blocks to Safeway at Ocean Beach.
* 31x & 38x express buses go to downtown Financial district directly on weekdays
* 38 Geary bus takes you to Monzion UCSF campus, Kaiser hospital, California and Pacific Medical Center. 5 Fulton bus takes you to St. Mary Hospital, S F Symphony and Opera House, SF Conservatory of Music. 18 bus takes you to SFSU and Stones Town shopping center.
Other Things to Note
Every Bedroom door has key entry lock and is furnished with Queen Bed, Dresser, nightstand, Desk, desk lamp and chair
•Take off shoes before entering the flat; slippers will be provided
•No smoking, no drugs
•Turn down noise after 11 PM
•Leave used linens and Towels in the washer when leaving
•Owner will Inspect the flat before your departure
Min was a great host - very friendly, accommodating (let us check in hours early since our flight got in early) and made us feel right at home. She even thoughtfully provided us snacks upon check in. The flat was just fabulous, pretty newly renovated, spacious, clean, and had all the comforts of home. Great location, lots of street parking and just loved our stay there.
Min was a wonderful host and her apartment was perfect for our event. We had between 10-11 people staying there every night, and although it was a tight squeeze, we made it work. She provided an air mattress and additional padding. Definitely don't depend on the couch to sleep someone! All in all, the place was clean, conveniently located, and Min even provided breakfast when we first arrived!
Min was a great host. She made us feel very welcome. The apt. is as described and shown in the photos. The kitchen was well equipped and anything we needed was provided by Min. It served us well as we are a family of seven. The neighborhood was (email hidden)ry quiet...with a short walk to the ocean and to cafes and stores. We were able to park in her driveway over night, when there was no street parking available. We highly recommend it.
Só temos elogios à nossa anfitriã Min. O lugar era exatamente como o descrito no anúncio. O bairro era ótimo. Calmo, bem localizado, com boas opções de restaurante e cafés, embora não turísticos. Próximo da praia e de beleza sem igual. Por fim, basta agradecer nossa anfitriã, pessoa generosa, querida e de ótimo trato. Aliás, uma excelente cozinheira. Forte abraço das famílias Ghizzo & Pickler.
Min is a very nice and accommodating host. Her apartment is very spacious and comfortable for several people. We had a group of eight and we enjoyed her place. It has all the amenities of a home away from home. Very clean and in a great location. I would definitely stay at Min's place again if/when I visit San Francisco again. Thank you Min, we loved your place.
We had a great family experience during our stay at Min's four bedroom apartment. Its clean, quiet and comfortable. Min was very hospitable and we knew that she was close by if we needed something. We also enjoyed the Outer Richmond community: close to the beach and Golden Gate Park. Also very safe. We took advantage of the SF bus system (i.e. did not need a car in SF and avoided high parking costs in the "tourist" part of town). Travel time was about 2x longer than by car but hassle free. Min's place is close to 3 main lines into downtown. All in all a wonderful apartment and location for us
I was the family hero for finding this place! It truly is a gem in a quieter part of San Francisco. Min's flat is walking distance to the beach and Golden Gate park. It is close to charming cafes, movie theater, mom and pop restaurants, and grocery stores. Parents, grandparents, and kids alike slept comfortably in the clean and spacious bedrooms. This place is a bargain compared to what we were going to be charged in hotels and other airbnb places. Plus, Min is a charming and very accommodating host! She responds quickly and efficiently. We will definitely stay here again.
I am a world traveler and had traveled to 7 continents. I love Music, arts dancing and meeting interesting people. San Francisco is my home, no matter how far I travel, I always come back to San Francisco to find the space and peace in my home.
I hope you will enjoy staying in my flat.