About This Listing
Fully stocked PRIVATE apt in an OCEANFRONT BUILDING with BEACH ACCESS & POOL on famous Ocean Dr! Small 220 sq ft apt is a South Beach AFFORDABLE STAY! Construction & renovations happening in building. AMAZING location! Please read full description.
Awarded AirBnB SUPERHOST status!
This studio was recently given a 'face-lift'. Its now Bob Marley, formerly known as Buddha Apt.
PRIVATE efficiency apartment in a building with BEACH ACCESS on famous OCEAN DRIVE! There are no frills in this older non-luxurious Art Deco building/apartment but you get an AMAZING LOCATION for a LOW PRICE. This is a fully stocked studio apt in an oceanfront building with a POOL, an AFFORDABLE beachfront stay!
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
* Gated historical Art Deco building located ON OCEAN DRIVE.
* Bunk beds sleeps 3: double size on bottom and twin size on top. 4th person is an option on the convertible chair bed (see pics).
* We do not recommend 4 adults in this limited space, but decision is yours.
* Families welcomed, but apartment is not child-proofed.
* 220 sq feet, small apartment.
* Fully stocked: stove, small fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cutlery, cups, dishes, pots, pans, iron, blow dryer, bedding blankets, towels (bath & beach), beach chairs, beach umbrellas.
* Wall mount A/C.
* Free WiFi, basic cable, flat-screen TV.
* Legal and licensed short-term rental.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
* Please read construction work details below on 'other things to note'.
* This is an apartment building, not a hotel.
* No smoking allowed inside the unit/building- strict policy.
* No pets allowed.
* Cleaning fee covers check-out cleaning only.
* Check in: 4:PM & Check out: 11:AM.
* Prices may vary by dates/season.
Dates you wanted not available? Check out our OTHER apartments in the SAME BUILDING. Go to our full profile and click on ‘view all listings’.
* Direct Beach Access
* Coin operated laundry machines
* Beach Yoga at lifeguard stand- donation based, sunrise & sunset
Interaction with Guests
* We are available by email, phone, or in-person at your request
* We provide food recommendations and local tips
Beachfront building is located ON OCEAN DRIVE between 3rd St & 4th St. This is an amazing location! Enjoy the country's most beautiful beaches at your doorstep in coveted 'SoFi' (south of fifth). One block from the famous 'neon strip'. Walking distance to bars, restaurants and designer shopping.
* Parking: Street metered parking ($1.75/ hour). Parking lots range from $20-$40 a night. We do not recommend renting a car as everything is easily accessible to get around in south beach via taxi, bus, bike, or walking.
* SoBe Local Bus: 25¢ a ride. Buses run every 15-20 mins daily.
* Decobike: Bike Rental program, runs 24 hrs.
* Swoop Miami: Free rides in pimped out golf carts, tip-based.
* Uber: Its like the AirBnB for taxi service!
Other Things to Note
To better serve our guests, our 3 story Historical Art Deco building is under renovation. Construction work at the building is typically M-F 8-5. Since the building is under renovation there may be scaffolding, dust, and construction work at and in the building.
* From October 2014 through June 2015 our front area/ west front façade is undergoing a complete restoration and is an active construction zone.
* Please plan for the possibility that there may not be main front door access during your stay as it may risk guests safety, access will be made on both southwest entry gates.
* Other projects may also be undertaken both in the areas of scheduled projects and in areas that have not yet been designated.
While most guests don't appear be bothered by these special circumstances (see our reviews), we kindly ask that you do consider this prior to booking.
If you want an AFFORDABLE BEACHFRONT STAY in South Beach with a POOL, this is the place for you!
* Mutual trust, respect, and open communication are a must for a positive experience.
* Please do not send mail or packages to this address.
* Please do not place luggage on the furniture, instead use the luggage racks provided.
* Kindly keep sand at the beach. Please shake off towels and garments outside accordingly. Please use the outdoor shower by the pool area to help with these efforts before entering the pool, building, or apartment.
* Please do not place wet towels on furniture, kindly use the hooks provided.
* Please be respectful to your neighbors, keep music and the TV at a respectable volume. Have a good time, but no party animals, please.
* Please throw all garbage in the bins by the southwest part of the building.
* Do not wet electronic key fobs.
* Lost or damaged keys/electronic fob: $100 per set.
* Absolutely no subletting allowed.
* No smoking inside the unit.
* No pets.
* Absolutely no smoking pets! :-D
My girlfriend and I had a great stay. Everything went well. Rutger and Dante were really friendly and willing to help in any situation. The apartment was as described. We had everything we needed. The location of the apartment is perfect. Really just a one minute walk away from the beach and just a short walk to nice bars and restaurants on Ocean Drive. A bus station is on 5th Street on Washington Ave. Maybe 7 minutes away from the apt. To get to the airport take bus 150. The price per ticket is less than $3. Definitely the cheapest way to get to the airport.
We definitely recommend that place.
The Bob Marley room was great! We really loved being so close to the beach, and everything we needed for the beach (beach chairs, towels, aloe, sunscreen etc...) was provided! What a wonderful family welcome we received from Cindy, Dante and Rutger! They gave us at our and even sent us suggestions for restaurants in the area! (Stay away from the tourist traps, drinks are$25 each) Rutger and Cindy were very communicative about the entire process and let us know about the construction that was happening, so we were not surprised. Overall, a wonderful stay! Thank you!
It was our second stay at Cindy flat and again her father, husband and her made welcomed us very well.
They even ease an early check in and a late check out (due to the birthday of a friend :) ) for us which was very helpful and kind.
I will definitely go back again if I have to stay in Miami in the future.
Plus, the building is getting refreshed so I believe it will be even better in the future.
Cindy and her family are taking care very well of their guests.
This place was great. It was very small, but everything was provided for us and in great working condition. The hosts were really nice and accommodating.
The pool is pretty small and dowdy, but who cares, because you are literally 100 yards from the beach, which was GORGEOUS!
Right on 3nd ocean, you couldn't be in a better location. The building nextdoor just sold its top two floors for $34 million dollar for reference. We found a little ceviche shop that was so good we ended up going everyday.
For the price, I don't think you could beat this place.
Wonderful experience - again as I am a return customer
Dante was awesome, place was easy and location great. I have only good to say.
This host has 199 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Beach Bum Amigos
We are attentive hosts and care about all of our guests. We take the time to concentrate on the details of your stay to ensure you are comfortable and have an easy experience with AirBnB and our family-owned and operated apartments.
We love everything about our beautiful city, South Beach! We can't get enough of SoBe's BEAUTIFUL beaches, vibrant culture, delicious cuisines, and GREAT tropical weather!
We have made many new friends from around the globe, and can't wait to add you to the Beach Bum Amigos Familia!
All of our apartments are clean, efficient, legal and licensed. We will quickly reply to your questions and requests as we live only a few blocks away. Check out all of our apartments under "view all listings" to choose the one that speaks to you.
Please be sure to read the full description and if you have any questions, please inquire first before booking.
We can’t wait to share all of our favorite local hot spots with you!
Beach Bum Amigos
24 hour diner, great waffles!Collins Avenue Miami Beach FL 33139-7242
The BEST Italian food on the beach. Try the pear ravioli or porchini mushroom penne pasta with truffle oil... YUM!.Washington Avenue Miami Beach FL 33139
Healthy eats, locals joint.Washington Avenue Miami Beach FL 33139
Delicious and affordable Cuban food.Collins Avenue Miami Beach FL 33139-6216