Small room at High Street Kensington - 2 minutes from public transport, shopping, Hyde Park and museums
Central Room 5 minute from Hyde Park
Fantastic room (bright and modern) in a lovely apartment, which is 5 minutes from Hyde park and 2 minutes from public transport. It's close to all amenities located on a quiet residential road between Kensington & Hyde Park.
> Key is: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
> Very good value for this prime location of London
> The most expensive street with houses in London is just a 2 min walk away
> Royal Family neighbours: William and Kate and their baby just live a 5 min walk away
Internet included and hopefully you will feel like home.
There are plenty of supermarkets and shops on the high street, which is a 2 minute walk from the flat. Local double decker buses take you directly to oxford street, piccadilly circus or Buckingham Palace.
* All Bills and Internet Inclusive *
* Supermarkets * Coffee shops * Restaurants *Kensington* Hyde Park
Kensington * Royal Albert Hall * Museums * 7 minutes walk
**Kensington tube station 2 minutes walk
** Hyde Park 5min
** Ideal for singles - Students - Professionals - friends **
* Double bedroom
* Fitted wardrobes
* Bills Inc
* Shared bathroom with 1 other flatmate
* Shared fitted kitchen with 2 other (website hidden)
* Clean and Modern apartment
* Shared fitted Kitchen * washing / drying machine
* Lots of storage
be respectful and do not smoke inside the house.
there are no specific rules but think common sense attitude when you are a guest at someone's house. please wash dishes after you use them and leave everything as it is upon arrival.
if you nees anything i am more than happy to hekp. please just ask and feel at home.
Tara and the room were both perfect !
I was quite busy and didn't have the chance to spend a lot of time with Tara but I can still say that she is very friendly and accomodating !
The location of the flat was also great !
Really enjoyed my stay, thanks a lot !
Good choice for young travelers: the room is cheap enough and has a good location.
* Location is perfect, actually 2 minutes walk from tube and bus station, the district is very nice and safe.
* A lot of shops and restaurants nearby. Kensington Gardens are perfect for morning run
* Private bathroom.
* Wi-Fi (there's was a problem from time to time but it was easy to solve it by rebooting the router).
* VERY COLD! It was a big surprise, we didn't expect this. Maybe that's usual situation for London but we were cold all the time and we slept dressed. Bedclothes was wet a bit, the towels couldn't became dry during the day. Later we took a heater from the dining room, that was great, but still it was very hard to get off the bathroom after shower. It was wet and cold in the flat at all. By the way, we found the mold in the bathroom.
* A lot of Tara's stuff in the room: book, clothes, shoes etc. All the wardrobe was busy by her clothes, we had no place to keep our ones. The photos of the room are made many time ago, the room has less free space now.
I stayed with Tara for a short time during my stay in London and I had a wonderful experience! She has a great location near Hyde park and has extremely close access to the underground station. She is lovely, was attentive and offered any help I needed during my stay. Her accommodations are clean and comfortable. Her doorman/security man was also very nice and helpful with directions. I would definitely return for another stay and highly recommend this as a great option for your travels.
Lovely stay in a great location 2 minutes from tube London, 5 mintues from Hyde park, host is very nice. Very comfortable house.
Tara's place is great. Very good location in Kensington, close to train station and transport, quiet (although you hear the train infrequently go past), and lovely front door man that helps with all of your questions. Free internet and washing machine if you need it. No TV or microwave. Heating throughout apartment keeps you snug at night! Would stay there again.
my room was on the train station side
1st train was every day at 5:00 am last one was at 01:00am
it is a shame to rent this room
i paid for cleaning , my room was not cleaned not even once
bathroom was not cleaned even once garbage was left in bathroom
i had to take out the garbage of othet tenents
it is a shame i dought if i will use AIR BNB again
Nice, clean apartment, very close to underground station, nice surrounding area with stores, some restaurants and pubs.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews