About this listing
This 1960's retro themed luxury apartment building with mid-mod decor transport you back to an era of opulence and American optimism. If you are looking for a one of a kind nostalgic experience that is absolutely beyond compare, then look no further.
Immaculately maintained and lovingly restored. The décor nods toward the apartment heyday of the 1960's.
This charming and spacious loft style one bedroom apartment is newly remodeled and offers stainless steel sink, refrigerator w/ice maker, dishwasher, hardwood floors, central air conditioning and heat, Smart televisions in the bedroom(39") and the living room(49").
Sleeping accommodations are as follows: Queen size bed in the bedroom and in the living room the sofa opens up to a nice size bed very easy to convert ( takes about 20 seconds). and can easily sleep 2 people.
- Beautiful Old Palm Springs style swimming pool.
- Laundry facility washer/dryer (coin operated).
- Universal Studios and Warner Brothers are within 100 yards.
- Both the ELLEN DEGENERES and CONAN O'BRIEN Show tape literally across the street from the apartment.
- Four miles to the Hollywood & Highland shopping center, Grauman's Chinese Theater and many other famous Hollywood landmarks nearby.
- Short walk to the local neighborhood coffee shop Priscilla's or Starbucks.
- Shopping at Trader Joe's or Vons.
- Nearby restaurants include the Smokehouse Restaurant (George Clooney is a regular there) Olive & Thyme Cafe, Chipotle, El Chavo Mexican Restaurant and the world famous Bob's Big Boy (Be sure to catch their year around Friday night car show and car hop).
- Nearby Johnny Carson park.
- Easy access to area freeways with entrance to the US 101 & 134 Freeways.
- Approximately 20 minutes to downtown Los Angeles.
- Public Transportation (Bus & Metro) nearby.
- Taxi quickly accessible.