This 1960's retro themed luxury apartment building with mid-mod decor transport you back to an era of opulence and American optimism. If you are looking for a one of a kind nostalgic experience that is absolutely beyond compare, then look no further.
Immaculately maintained and lovingly restored. The décor nods toward the apartment heyday of the 1960's.
This charming and spacious loft style one bedroom apartment is newly remodeled and offers stainless steel sink, refrigerator w/ice maker, dishwasher, hardwood floors, central air conditioning and heat, Smart televisions in the bedroom(39") and the living room(49").
Sleeping accommodations are as follows: Queen size bed in the bedroom and in the living room the sofa opens up to a nice size bed very easy to convert ( takes about 20 seconds). and can easily sleep 2 people.
- Beautiful Old Palm Springs style swimming pool.
- Laundry facility washer/dryer (coin operated).
- Universal Studios and Warner Brothers are within 100 yards.
- Both the ELLEN DEGENERES and CONAN O'BRIEN Show tape literally across the street from the apartment.
- Four miles to the Hollywood & Highland shopping center, Grauman's Chinese Theater and many other famous Hollywood landmarks nearby.
- Short walk to the local neighborhood coffee shop Priscilla's or Starbucks.
- Shopping at Trader Joe's or Vons.
- Nearby restaurants include the Smokehouse Restaurant (George Clooney is a regular there) Olive & Thyme Cafe, Chipotle, El Chavo Mexican Restaurant and the world famous Bob's Big Boy (Be sure to catch their year around Friday night car show and car hop).
- Nearby Johnny Carson park.
- Easy access to area freeways with entrance to the US 101 & 134 Freeways.
- Approximately 20 minutes to downtown Los Angeles.
- Public Transportation (Bus & Metro) nearby.
- Taxi quickly accessible.
Scott is a warm and gracious host. He met us at the apartment to show us around the place and answer questions. He also knows the area well and made excellent suggestions. He's the kind of guy you would want as a friend :-)
The apartment was spotless and had everything we needed. You really cannot beat the location. As with most places in SoCal, there is traffic noise that can't be avoided, but we really didn't notice it much. We (mother with teen daughter) were there for 5 nights and felt perfectly safe. It's a nice neighborhood with friendly neighbors.
It was so nice to have the extra space and to be able to have heathy snacks and breakfast in (we ate other meals out, but could have cooked in). The street parking was never a problem at all. We found a close spot every time we came back at any time of the day.
We will most definitely stay there again when in the area!
Absolutely fantastic apartment. We stayed for 6 weeks and it was perfect. Nice neighbourhood, walking distance to shops and restaurants. Town centre is just a short drive away as well, also. The apartment was spotlessly clean, had all the amenities you could need and Scott was a very helpful host. We will definitely be staying here again in the future!
I couldn't have picked a better place to stay! The apartment was fantastic. Great location being directly across the street from Warner a Brothers Studios. The apartment room has hi-speed wifi, a big tv in the living room, another tv in the bedroom. Scott was a great host and answered any questions I had.
The melody is a wonderful property with a great location. It is located in a safe and friendly neighborhood with close proximity to a good number of attractions. I can't complain about anything!
This place is amazing! Super clean, great location in a safe neighborhood, the bed and the sofa bed are comfortable, blessed the air conditioning, free parking, I will be back that's for sure!!!
Tout est parfait dans l'appartement de Scott, fidèle au photos et a la description, calme ensoleillé et bien situé, l'arrivée et le départ on était très simple et rapide grâce à Flora et son français.
Je recommande fortement !
Everything was perfect, a Beautiful appartment in a great location !
This host has 129 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to the Melody Apt!!
I have worked in the film industry as a lead person in the Set Decorating dept for over 30 years. I've worked on numerous films from Inception to the Ocean's series. My office is around the corner from the Apartment and I'm readily available (work permitting) should you find that you need something during your stay. Thank you for checking out The Melody and I look forward to your stay.