Cute Private Studio/ 1 Bath walking distance to great surfing beach Velzyland, Sunset Beach, bus stop, bike pass.
Cute & cozy newly renovated, private 200 sq ft studio in Oahu's North Shore, across from Velzyland Beach. Fully furnished, with a new Queen bed and Full size refrigerator.
Private studio entrance with washer and dryer located on studio entrance side.
Rental Pricing includes all state taxes.
Street view from website is way wrong and not even the correct street.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Monday and Wednesday the garbage is picked up early morning. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 4 (eight) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After six weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
19. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
20. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
22. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
23. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
28. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
29. Tennant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
30. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
32. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
33. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
34. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 70 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
Kurt made us feel very welcome. The place was clean, had lots of towels for us, etc. and Kurt provided us with substantial written advice on things to do on the North Shore (places to eat, things to see etc). Kurt was also responsive in terms of any help that we needed. Overall the stay was great and we highly recommend it for future AirBnB users.
Very much appreciated the stay. Nicely located and the home was just what my husband needed for a quiet get away. Located relatively close to surfing and the beach. Would stay again - thanks for the hospitality.
One word of warning - there is a dog on the property so if you are not happy around dogs, please contact the owner before booking the property to discuss.
Our Beagle "Sunny" (8-9 months old as of 11/1/14) is a friendly dog, but will be partitioned off from the Studio in the future unless guests wish to allow the dog access to the area. Being he is a young dog he likes to eat/chew everything and it's become a problem as he is eating the plants, shoes, slippers, snorkels, etc. as of late. He is friendly, but we don't wish him to bother anyone and would like to know if he is as we want everyone to have a enjoyable stay with us. Great to hear he enjoyed his get away with us. Mahalo!
The description of the unit was correct. Lovely updated place right across from the beach on the North Shore of Oahu. We met the owner briefly but everything was perfect. Plenty of towels and ac which was great since Oahu was having a very hot September.
Kurt's studio is a super cool base to explore the north shore. The beach is only a couple of minutes walk away and the studio is compact, clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend the studio for your north shore holiday!
My husband and I spent 8 days in the studio of Kurt. The studio is in the best place in the world and it is perfect, safe and well equipped.
Kurt and his family give complete privacy and are always ready to answer any questions and help with anything you need by email or phone.
Just cross the street to enjoy the wonderful beach called Velziland. Bicycle touring is possible to Sunset Beach, Pipeline, Sharks Cove and Waimea. The best beaches are close to the studio.
Two bikes, snorkels and bodyboards are available for the guests.
When we return to Hawaii we will definitely stay in Kurt's studio.
It was the best vacation of our lives.
Renata and Ugo were so nice and had a great time which is all we want for our guests. Ugo made a wonderful video of their trip which he sent to me. Made me want to come live in Hawaii and stay in our studio! He had all the highlights of the north shore and more with some great music on the video I hope to put in with this review once he posts it's up on Youtube.
We had such an incredible time at this condo across the street from the beach. We had access to scuba gear (our new favorite passion) as well as bikes and boogie boards. Only 45 min from the big city but plenty to do around Haleiwa. Kurt was great, very responsive and everything was just as it was described in the listing. We had amazing time on our honeymoon and would definitely come back!!
Kurt's place is a lovely little studio very close to the beach. The neighborhood is nice and quiet, and we really appreciated Kurt and his family's hospitality while we were there. We didn't see them very much (we were on the North Shore for our wedding and were quite busy) but they were thoughtful enough to leave us a box of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts outside our door the day of our wedding. The bed was nice and comfortable, and the kitchen is perfect for two people. You're a 5-10 minute walk from the famous Ted's Bakery (try their garlic shrimp!). We wouldn't hesitate to come back again and stay in Kurt's studio.
Thank you for staying with us and picking our place to stay for your wedding. We didn't know if it would be what you had hoped for on the North Shore, but so wonderful you had a great time and enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for the wonderful review. We wish you the best life together as possible! Mahalo! Kurt, Mane, & Delsin.
I have been on the north shore for about 13 years and moved from just outside Detroit, Michigan back in 1992. I live with my 7 year old son and wife from Venezuela who was originally born in the USA. I own and operate a Window Covering Business (shades, blinds, drapery) which we manufacture here locally.
I body board when I have time and enjoy traveling the islands and having time to spend with my family.
Some of my favorite things to do is body boarding, golfing with my son, eating shave Ice on hot day, and going to the farmers markets on Saturday at Sunset beach elementary school then in Haleiwa on Sunday.