Besides providing accommodation, we also offer the booking services with variety of tours such as Halong Bay, Sapa, Hoa Lu-Tam coc and others ticket booking like air and train, open bus.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay ( L, D )
• 08.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
• 10.00: Stopover on the way for refreshments.
• 12.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Break and photo opportunities.
• 12.30: Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
• 13.00: Check in and begin cruise. Enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch is served while the cruising through the bay.
• 15.00: Visit exciting Ba Hang fishing village, the village is free from busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen. Enjoy kayaking, swimming, relaxing on the cruise (if the weather permits).
• 16.00: Return to the boat and join cooking class by Glory Cruise’s Chef. Optional of kayaking at Bat Cave (surcharge for Kayak)
• 19.00: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner.
• 21.00: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Cruise’s music . Playing cards are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
• 21.00 – 23.00: Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
• 23.00: End of Program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong bay – Lanha bay – Halong Bay (B, L, D)
• 06.30: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries is served in the dining room
• 07.00: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
• 08.15: Transfer by tender to the Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
• 09.00: Transfer to small boat to Monkey Island.
• 10.30: Check in bungalow of Monkey island resort.
• 12.00: Vietnamese Lunch is served.
• 13.00: Free time for swimming at the private beach, do kayaking in the bay, play football, volleyball or billiard….or you can trekking up the mountain for the spectacular view of Lan Ha bay or see the monkeys…All activities above is free.
• 19.00: Enjoy the dinner with special barbecue menu (Shrimps, Squids, Oysters, Chicken, Pork…)
• 23.00: End of Program for Day Two.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (Br)
• 07.00: Breakfast is served in the sunrise atmosphere
• 07.30: Check out the room of bungalow and the small boat will take you to Glory Cruise
• 09.00: Get on the Glory cruises
• 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
• 11.45: Transfer by tender to the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
• 12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
• 14.00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop
• 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi
• End of the trip.
Luan is a fantastic point of contact for our Halong Bay trip, and did everything to ensure my friends and I had a good time and are well-prepared for the short get-away. The staff on the cruise are very friendly and welcomed us with kind words, great alttitude and good food!
This was a great experience - A cruise on the Halong Bay is not to be missed when visiting Hanoi. The cabins are well appointed and the bathrooms are great. I would definitely recommend this tour. Pickup from your hotel was included as well as all food. I would recommend taking some alcohol on this trip as it is not included and the boat charges an awful lot! Also remember to pack your swimming trunks!